šŸ Beach Zone is Recruiting! [USSW]

No discord as in you donā€™t have an account, or you just arenā€™t able to talk?

If itā€™s the latter then it is perfectly OK.

1. I have an account. I cant use it often.

I thought we were talking about advantages, not disadvantages :smiley:

The point is thatā€™s where they say where keys are dropping (I think. Also they announce new reqs and whatever)

That should be fine, Iā€™ll try to meet up with you to let you in :slight_smile:

Lol I created an account once to talk with my friend. It didnā€™t work and Iā€™ve never used it again and im in the guild.

inb4 I get kick, :sob:

All the dungeon openings are announced on the discord ahead of time, so itā€™s more just you missing out on most guild openings.

Ha! jokeā€™s on you, Iā€™m not even good enough at the game for any of those dungeons anyways !!11!!!1!

/s

@Blubeans Fantastic, I shall let you know of my decision before March 7th. Thank you for your kindness and consideration.

Thatā€™s a sick af application form you got there

Thanks! BrandonCao made it :slight_smile:

Can I join? I have a 7/8 and a 2/8. Iā€™ve been playing this game for more than five years and I have experience in all end game dungeons.

In :+1:

@BLUbeans
As I have found an exploit for flash, so have I found an exploit for Discord.

May I join?

Sure, but come fast! We only have 3 slots left.

does this guild accept people who cant max even 2/8 (not saying 1/8 bc i did once max att or dex on a knight purely due to itā€™s low stats)

well we have people who donā€™t currently have maxed characters.
exceptions can probably be made but we would rather you have maxing experience. as long as you are comfortable maxing stats you can join

heck

(ive only maxed 1/8 like once so yeah i dont think i am able to join)

do you have more than one character slot?

i have 3