bob

hoi

More like fry COCK amirite

bOI

Ducky watchu doing on such a noob guild thread

we still didnt finish our date

ducky isnt gay like you gtfo :^)

Applicants would be nice to send the message our guild isn’t dying

so what happens on this recruitment thread? Why is the original almost 700 replies, easily beating the former highest (shipwrecked) by quite a bit.

looking at the former and current members, it reminds me of regen.

This one started off as strictly a recruitment thread, but over time many members, myself included, have been drifting away from the game. We had a good run, but now the guild is pretty much dead.

I’m trying to get back

the guild really started to fall apart after the whole sen kicking people incident, people started to trust less and just some general anger just come about :p. then icky started making threads on the forums that really made people drift off.

huh so did the former thread turn into a drama thread?

yeah kinda, the discord has a talk-it-out channel that no one uses anymore because everyone is leaving.

Yup. It’s sad to just join… and only find 3 people on, sometimes less. There were a couple of occasions when there would be 6-7 people doing realm and all, but no. I wish I had join sooner

no interest in the game and inside guild drama results to a dead guild

I scarcely remember when 8-10 players would be on, running events and having a good time. If I had to point to the beginning of the decline, it was the massive ban-wave that really exploded the internal drama, coupled with deca giving garbage events meaning less interest in the game.

Solo kicking people wasn’t the reason the guild died, in fact a month after the incident we reached our prime and had 13-15 people on at most times.

Wait. Why did Solo go around kicking people out? What happened?

That was a long time ago, I wouldn’t worry about it now.

Solo was just having a bad time and made some bad decisions.