Bee Pet Foundation,the official nest discord`s relaunch!

So BPF(Bee Pet Foundation) was the official nest discord but it was shut down by Superninna and Pokeymanz so it became a part of the mega server TFF
Anyway I became @Smexicon`s friend overtime and he told me that he will be getting a new pc on Christmas because he hasnt had one since mid summer and well that he wanted to relaunch BPF and well there I was,wanting some power,I decided to completely remake BPF all the roles,channel settings and everything.
Christmas was coming (which was said to be when the server was going to be relaunched) and Smexicon would finally get a new pc and we would start it again,but on Christmas Smexicon gets home only to find that his new 1k $ pc was broken from the inside and that he could get no refund so I decided to relaunch it myself with his permission of course.We were hoping for a huge number of nests being popped by Smexicon because he had spent 80$ on the 1.6k gold nest box but since he had no pc he couldnt open them and well we could and still can not find any hosters.
So I came here and was wondering if anyone with any keys would like to join and host it would be really nice.Along with a warm hearted thanks from me you will receive a cool role in BPF
Invite: https://discord.gg/NbCwggB

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.