Beer God Dungeon Outline

I was clearing through my vault today when I noticed I had (don’t ask me why) 8 beer slurp pets from about 3 years ago (I think). These items are now useless and I think I found a decent way to reintroduce them:

Since beer gods are not very sought out and I think a rather cool part of the game, it’d be neat to put them in the spotlight and give them a dungeon; it could be end-game or mid-game idc. Also, beer slurp generators would disappear when you use them, and the beer slurp would follow you around for the rest of your character’s existence (not for every character, and the beer slurp would leave once if your character died). Make it like an inc or something. Also reintroduce beer slurps into the economy, either selling them in packs, or in the daily quest, or make them unsb.

Thanks!

What do they do? Are they like regular pets?

Just make snake pit drop from them and get it over with.

Okay, I kinda lost track after that. At RealmEye Forums, we only accept completed ideas, not some notes scribbled down. Please come back when you have a finished idea.

Theyre sb?

Yes, which is why they’re even more useless now. Just a vanity item

I really wanted one hey, maybe theyll put it in the october calendar for rewards

I expected an actual dungeon idea, but instead I got a very rough suggestion on it.

(please change the title as it can be misleading.)

Changed to “Beer God Dungeon Outline”

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.