Behind the Soundtrack of Realm of the Mad God

@WangleLine goes into detail about the new soundtrack and sound effects in development for the Unity rework. Even if you’re not interested in the minutiae of her history with Deca, watch the video anyway because it’s hilarious.

Owo @Chennitoa you’re on the vid 2:32

Mm, thanks for sharing it here! I totally forgot to post the video on this forum~

I love the editing style of this, and it’s also pretty insightful in how utterly wrong your opinion on the game is, it makes perfect sense for Dr Terrible’s turret to sound like an egg and for Terrible himself to sound the same as a Hobbit Mage!
/s, noice

ROT MAG IS ZE BULLETHELL PIXELART MMORPG PERMADEATH PEW PEW MONSTER KILLIE GAME

^Best ever description of realm^

This is so awesome! Are there any plans for a potential iTunes release of the soundtrack once it is finished, by any chance?

Ahh I made it in the video at 11:29!
I honestly can’t wait for the vault music, because I’ll legitimately be chilling in the vault listening to it!

That’s very unlikely, for now. Since the soundtrack will still be updated as new dungeons get added, it would be pretty hard to get in touch with those services every time to update the Album.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.