Bells , Reindeers

So i almost have 10 bells and i just wanted to ask - Are the reindeers 1 time use or multiple

Multiple times, last 30 seconds cooldown of 900 seconds.

do u know how many ?

infinite I think

:open_mouth:

isn’t that op

no , why?

How is that not op?

i dont think its infinite because 10 bells wasnt too much to get and they arent that rare

30 seconds once every 15 mins
Whats op about that?

according to @glawi who owns a reindeer already its inifnite

oh every 15 min - thats balanced then

2 actually and yes they’re infinite

yes the cooldown is a joke but it restarts everytime you change screen (enter/exit a dungeon) so basically you can use it once per dungeon

Are they worth getting.

oh nvm

I thought it was 15 minutes every 30 minutes I’m blind xd

I would say yes, despite being only usable once per dungeon they can be very helpfull, spd deer can help you rush through an event or in the wc, dex or att when soloing a dungeon or when the groups is big and you think you ain’t going to achieve sb damage, wisdom for wis-mod classes, vit believe it or not is not that bad actually, is like a pocket 30sec pally buff, mana for when you need an extra heal/poison/seal/etc… however this one is not so effective on rogues and warriors since their ability has a cooldown already and def/hp for when you just wanna survive longer when you are in an event full of gods or when you wanna be safe while rushing a dungeon

You get one for logging in every day for this month, but I encourage farming for another one because you can get the +20 vit one. (The others are a lot more useful compared to vit)

Chance of getting 1 of 8 Diffrent Reindeers (each stat)
Infinite uses, buff for 30 Sec cooldown: 900sec(15min)
boos of
200hp Vixen
200mp Cupid
10att Comet
10def *Rudolph
10spd Dasher
20wis Prancer
20vit Donner
10dex Dancer

They are infinite use. Also when you load into a new area the cool down is reset. EX. Using it in the nexus then going straight into a realm resets the cool down. https://i.gyazo.com/9204129bd2fc759bcd8b6ff1b059ae4f.mp4

Gimme Vixen… or Rudolph… Or one of the DPS buffs…

if you have like 8 vixens in a backpack, you can keep 100 hp for 4 minutes