Bells , Reindeers

you cant stack them

Actually, it can be used more than once a dungeon, like cland, shatts, lh, they take more than 15 minutes. Shatts can be done faster, but if you have a small group…

Which two?

SMH
its 200 hp/mp and 20 of the rainbow stats

How do u do this farming?
ive been beating up reskin shit for ~30 hours since the update and i havent found a SINGLE bell!!!

30 hours straight?? I dunno then… try going to empty servers and looking for ents. If you have a level 11 mule account, that can tell you where the ents are.

I got 3 bells from killing several events in the span of ~30 minutes

But limited to December only?

Yeah forgot to edit it … realmeye still showed 100 at the time i wrote it

Looting the Bells to craft the Reindeer eggs seems clear to be limited to December only - I don’t know whether Deca has made it crystal clear if the Reindeers are permanent permanent, remaining in the game into 2018, or if they’ll be “switched off”, or rebalanced, etc.

I think we’re going with the assumption that they will be staying in Rotmg, until we die with them.

Adding on to my op. They just changed the idle animation for them so here is a updated gif. It looks much better in my opinion .

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.