'Best' 6/6 Character ever?

This might be a little odd to some of you, that I am asking (in 2019) for the best 6/6 character ever.
My fascination for it is there, because I wasn’t participating in RotMG at that time.

Now to the guys which were absolute beasts at that time:
(please keep in mind that some 6/6 chars survived and became 7/7 or even 8/8 chars. I am talking about people that died on their 6/6 characters.)

@Eric with his badass knight
Lathoww with the highest fame 6/6 death I could find on his necro
Namey with a crazy good rogue
and last I could find that impressed me a lot was @Jiro with his assassins

I would love to know more people with crazy good 6/6 characters.

You guys were real OG’s!

Its 6/8 and 7/8, representig the number of maxed stats out of the 8 total stats. Ill change it in the title for clarification
Edit: Nvm somehow I lost my regular status. But I recommend doing so yourself

No the point is that they were 6/6 when there were only 6 stats and they had maxed 6 out of the 6 stats that they could max. They people became 7/7 when a new stat appeared that they could max that previously didn’t exist and eventually 8/8. They’re OG’s because they played the game before there were even 8 stats

LUL

FTFY

Oh damn that was WAY back
Good thing im not a regular

You’re marked as a regular though. Thanks for not changing my title.

6/6 was before tomb of ancients and ocean trench were released. 7/7 was the maximum you could get when tomb of ancients got released (boss room was waaay different).
Shortly after the ocean trench got released, (the ocean trench also has had some changes in the past) now characters could be 8/8.
Rolling your char for max HP/MP was really important before those two dungeons got released.

Just check out the graveyard of the people I mentioned in the beginning of this thread.

Oh man, I remember the nostalgia. I couldn’t even get 2/6 in my kong acc. Now I’m here suiciding 8/8 on my alt.:slight_smile:also remember the Dirk’s incident? My friend spent his life savings on that :joy:.

The 6/6 era really was in the first days of Realm, a pretty small window comparatively-speaking:
The game began in Jan 2010,
Naming was possible, though unique account names wasn’t until May 2011,
Tomb arrived giving the possibility to max 7/7 in Nov 2011, and OT for 8/8 was Feb 2012.
(For some context, WC was released May 2011, Amulets were Jun 2011, Graverobbing ended Oct 2011, and Guilds were Jan 2012).
(see wiki for more info: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/development-and-release-history)

The old Realmstats site (/tell statbot e) was a resource like RealmEye/MrEyeball that made public character info, Wayback Machine has a few captures from it, below one is from Nov 2011, it might have some names that fire off your memory banks!:
https://web.archive.org/web/20111113222745/http://realmstats.dphor.com:80/?sort=exp

I didn’t start really until the 6/6 era was basically over, so haven’t got much I can add from personal memory. Most of my “oh I remember them” people will be from 2012 onwards, well into the amulet-aided era.

I remember that site! That really does fire off memory banks :smiley: and Tsuru’s wizard is a perfect example for 6/6 chars turning 8/8.

likewise, my account is turning 7 years old in a few days. So im 1 year behind you. I did start at the amulet era aswell. Im glad thats over though!

Sadly I don’t know about Dirk’s incident, but I’m curious to know :slight_smile:

The dirk incident that led to the creation of the Dirk of Cronus. It’s quite an interesting read~
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/dirk-of-cronus

It really is an interesting read.
I remember in my noob days farming dirks and giving them away/selling them for spd’s or def’s… Never knew why people bought them though…

I played this game back then, but I never maxed a character until I made my second account (this one), and by that time, tombs were introduced into the game (Nov 2011).

In fact, I was so terrible at realm, that it wasn’t until 2012 that I had maxed a stat at all. But I had fun anyways. Wild Shadow really built a community from the ground up, and I’m happy that I was there to experience it.

Sometimes when I’m feeling nostalgic, I’ll turn on the in game music, or visit the TIGSource forums once in a while.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.