Best and worst high level dungeons [poll]

The other two epic dungeons at least do something to stand out from
their easier counterparts, but the Woodland Labyrinth is really just a
buffed Forest Maze with no special spin to it.

The dungeon has these damaging/status-inflicting turrets which are similar to, but much less varied than tomb turrets.

My top picks were Tomb, Encore, and Shatters.
I loved the themes and art for these dungeons and i like how these are much more difficult than the others. Main reason for me was art and theme.

Ice cave and LoD are so other favorites of mine. LoD is however, not very rewarding and takes a long time to do, but it looks great, has higher difficulty, is different than others(in my opinion), and is unique.

Bad picks
Shaitan, Belladonna’s Garden, and Abyss of Demons
For me Bella and Abyss looks terrible, i absolutely hateed the lava in Abyss because it messes me up and im afraid of it, Shaitan and Bella…i just hate them.:stuck_out_tongue:

Bring it on, Icky. I’ll borrow Alicron’s Bulwark and we’ll have a Bulwark du… Oh wait… Whoops.

Seriously though, that dungeon doesn’t need chests and it doesn’t need stupid DPS barriers like the Blue Dragon’s healing and the Green Dragon’s healing. The Black Dragon is alright because you can avoid it if you know what you’re doing, even if you don’t kill the eggs. The only boss in that dungeon that needs a chest is MAYBE the Black Dragon. MAYBE.

And you can add to that “The boss has three different phases with completely different sprites and attack strategies (tile effect, chase, rush) which make it a pretty difficult boss”.

There’s just the issue of the instakill shotgun, which is silly. And of course, the risk:reward ratio, which is dumb. Woodland Laby definitely deserves to be Top 3 Worst, even speaking purely in terms of design and not how it actually is in the game.

raises hand aswell

It’s cause they’re more rewarding.

Unfortunately it’s one of the trade-offs for this discussion display method.

Single long stream:

• Advantage: Straight forward scrolling.
  • Disadvantage: Long initial load especially on topics with hundreds of replies.

Paginated comments:

• Advantage: Fast load per request.
  • Disadvantage: Still requires full page loads across pages and also breaks up discussion causing subject changes from page to page.

Lazyload comments (the method on this forum):

• Advantage: Fast load per request.
  • Disadvantage: Slows scrolling as content is loaded.

On the plus side the floating navigation on the side of each thread will skip waiting for previous to comments to load.

Poll closed. I can’t believe it: shatters actually beat out the tomb.

Also, the abyss is ranked under the ice cave? Wow.

I wonder how things will change in a few weeks once people get used to the removed stacked shots and rebalanced damage.

no? arent the shats and tombs tied rn?

also shats got more people putting it under least favourite

Technically, The Shatters has 1 more vote than Tomb:

The hell I can’t find myself! I voted!

fck didnt see the extra person, but im surprised by how many people voted!!!

A simple fix would be to simply spawn multiple OT at the same time

and make the mana prices crash as there’s now four times the mana per realm?

so what?

well then they have to reduce the prices of ot keys, make it a bit easier to match the others. And distrupt the pattern of events, making herms an odd ball

I had no idea there were this many people on forums. Like 1000+ people answered this poll

Yep. There are ~3700 people registered, with ~500 active in the last week. I cross posted to reddit, so that brought in a bunch of others.

so many people have voted so I can’t cast mine :cry:

#Best:
Tomb
Abyss
OT

#Worst:
Woodland
Deadwater
LOD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.