Best Class for Bracer

A few days ago I got my first shatters white, a Bracer! Since I have farmed many shatters and have only now received my 1st white, I really want to use it sparingly. Assuming the char is 8/8 with all uts necessary, what would be the best character to use a bracer with. Currently its sitting on my archer (8/8 dbow qot csilk bracer). Is this a good choice? Let me know!

Bracer is good on Archer! I also like it on Wizard.

Necro

Necro is better

Make a necro

Edit: If you refuse to use on necro, doesn’t matter what class you put it on, good on any class. put it on your favorite (even though necro is the best)

If u can get a spec on that archer, then archer is the best choice for bracer, followed by the cc bracer pally imo

1: Necro is better than pally
2: cc is worse than a t10 armor imo. the -10 dex sucks especially because pally already has only 40 dex. Bracer gives nothing to compensate and therefor you have just created the worst character in the entire game. Acrop is x100 better.

Pally can rush, necro can’t

Bracer is like Pyra and Expo: it works on every class.

Archer is a really good class for Bracer or Crown, so if you enjoy playing it I’d say keep the Bracer on it.

Maybe you need to get better at playing Necro then.

Or just get a better pet, that works too.

You can’t honestly say that you can rush an abyss with a necro without a legendary pet like a paladin can rush an abyss with an uncommon pet.

Priest, with a prot of course. The HP and MP are both needed very much on the priest, the attack bumps up his damage a bit, and the 6 def works great with prot’s armored effect.

I would use it on your favorite class between an archer, priest, trickster, pally, and wizard. Those are the only classes that are noticeably affected by all of the bracer’s stat increases imo. Something to consider when choosing is a priest can take a great deal of concentration to not waste mp while using a prot or geb/puri. Archer and pally also start to lose a lot of need for the extra mp as your pet improves, but it still helps.

It fairs pretty well on a knight class or even paladin. To be completely fair, the stat bonuses don’t really exceed any other more common rings by that much.

So, I would recommend using it on a class you’re comfortable with and who will live a long time. You’ll get more enjoyment that way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bracer is good on every class. Kinda like pyra

Congrats! It works well on Archer, no worries

People saying bracer is good on every class? What about warrior/rogue? A pyra/crown would be better rings for those classes.

Bracer is still decent for them (although yeah, most people would use crown, pyra, or a deca/UBHP for those two classes). A Pyra’s main advantage over the bracer is an extra 40 hp, bracer has a 2 def and 2 attack edge and can look cooler depending on the set you’re using.

can we just take a moment to laugh at how misarble you are with your necro
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
okay now. cc and bracer is such a great combo.
am out
wait no am not
USE THE BRACER ON A PALADIN
now am out

I think this guy likes necro.

You think?

Necro is better than pally anyways :confused:

No because it has a cc in it and cc is bad.

*45 dex not 40