Best Class for Bracer

Archer
Wizard
Warr

Archer

i said that cause he died with his bracer

Uhh kinda late response but I forgot to mention that I had meant CC in situational things like LH or rushing when using it on a Knight. Ofc I’m not going to go into a normal dungeon with a CC on, likewise on a pally. And yes, 6 def does make a difference. Unless it’s a shot that deals 900 damage flat, 6 def helps. 4 x 200 dmg shots (with an extra 6 def applied) mean 24 less damage taken. Doesn’t sound like a lot, but I find myself nexusing even under 10 hp

When the new player hasn’t rushed a dungeon on a paladin yet…

Taking 6 less damage every shot is extremely useful in an Abyss. Plus, I need a reason to necrobump this thread, because it actually opens up discussion.

@Xhippobrox Candy-coated is okay on paladin given the right circumstances… :cry:
But frankly, it’s really only good for general-use on Warriors, or if you’re lazy-rushing an Abyss with Knight and equip that and UBDEF.

edit: necrobumped

Honestly, just put it on a char that you like or put it with a set that looks cool. thats my advice
edit: it doesn’t matter what classes are best with bracer, as long as you want to use it on a class, then use it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.