Best Class For Crown?

What’s the best class to put a crown on?

archer with spectral, duh

I haven’t had a crown before, so what I’m saying might be utterly wrong.

But, if I did have one, I would most likely put it on my knight, archer, or huntress. While the crown is a powerhouse for DPS, it doesn’t provide much needed defense for many classes. The archer and huntress don’t really need more def because they have leather armor and high range. The knight already has the highest defensive capabilities in the game, so there’s no harm in putting a crown on him.
Dagger classes and ninja could use the crown, but I think a pyra would be more suitable. Robe classes just seem too squishy and already do a ton of damage, so it doesn’t really seem viable. My friends use crown on warrior, but I think it’s unnecessary, because the warrior already does the most damage in the game. Paladin could use the crown, but his lack of a defense boost from his ability is a point of concern for me.

tl;dr: Mostly I’m just speculating, but use the crown on any class which you think has enough defensive capabilities already. I personally think it would see its best use on a knight, archer, or huntress, though.

mystic
it looks SO smexy with conflict hehe

Archer
Huntress
Warrior
Wizard
DPS Boosting for all dps classes

Any class that doesn’t rely on mana/their abilities too much and don’t need defense.

I would say, Archer/huntress, rogue, and warrior.

Crown gives hp, dex, and att, i think the most offensive stats on a ring with quite bit of hp. Its perfect for classes that can get away without needing extra def on the ring.

I feel like its perfect for Rogues. They go invisible and you don’t need def, the hp is enough for rogue to tank a bit out of invis. After that rogue just needs dps which crown also provides. Cloaks have a long cd so mana is usually not a problem with some mana regen.

Archers/huntresses have good range so if you can dodge just the hp is enough. They are not heavily reliant on the abilities either, especially if u have a high mp heal pet.

Warrior is just high dps in general, more just helps you kill faster :slight_smile:
not to mention warriors use heavy armor so they are fine off sacrificing some def and like rogues, their ability has a cd so mana is not a problem with some mana regen

I would probably put it on ninja, paired with a doku, midnight and any armor that you want. Whilst this is not the cheapest method, you can still use it effectively.

The class that you would be most proud to see it on in your graveyard because crown is seen as one of the top items in Rotmg.

Whether this is your favourite or oldest or highest fame char is up to you but wear it on something that will make a nice story to tell.

Whatever you choose I wouldn’t ever swapout crown because it’d be annoying to die with it in your inventory while something cruddy like UBMP was equipped.

Crown on which character?

I think it’s pretty good on knight.

CC2

But who am I to talk?

wizard or necro

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.