Best Class For Noobs

Yeah @Meaca is right,priest has a HUGE heal with a good abilty plus,t3 tome and higher have regenaration effect soo,its obvious,and wizard can do MASSIVE amount of damage if all shots hit and hes got alot of dex.And these two are my favourite classes D:
For dagger classes asssasin definately cus he is quite good for taking alot of enemies at the same time.
Huntress for bow classes.
Knight for sword classes if u are a noob and warrior if u know how to play with him.
And thats all.

i got my first maxed char as a pally, because it is easy to max, the dex the att if you want a maxed char, i really say play pally

agreed <3

Don´t get into the habit of playing knight as a new player, play a squishier class to learn enemy patters and dodging.

Yeah,@Cosmic is right to,if u play as a knight or warrior only,u will think like:
’‘Oh this game is super easy’'
And then,when u play as a wizard or any robe class(except priest,since he has a big heal,or maybe necro,idk :slight_smile:)BAM!Ur died!

I believe a ‘casual noob’ should just freely play any class except for mystic because they are annoying. And when you feel a bit poor, you may hop onto a ppe or npe character and be free from having to git gud. Otherwise just play wizard. If you believe that melee classes are more supreme than robe classes, I enjoy playing pally unmaxed because pally is ezpz unmaxed or maxed, though you may have to learn to dodge shit. For me personally knight is only fun when you get it maxed def and dex. Dagger classes are fun to hop on to and I particularly enjoy assassin because assassin is easy to play on if you play safe. bow classes are not fun to play on unless you have a ut bow ( at least for me)[https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/a-realmeye-christmas-sign-ups/2841](A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED])

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

wow… rip…

I can see why people would say that Knight and Paladin are great noob friendly champs because of their tankiness but I personally found dodging on them to be much harder then a Wizard, Priest, or Sorc.

I think the most noob friendly is a Priest simply because you get the heal and range.

It will also help you get used to dodging.

The easiest class for a beginner is definitely the wizard. First of all it’s a ranged character so it makes it easier to dodge attacks. Second is it shoots fairly quickly and is easy to kill monsters even when it is unmaxed. The wizard is a solid character to start off with and to help build up your other characters too.

I made this chart for a beginner friend, sums up how each class works at least for me.
My personal recommendation for a starter class would be knight for close-up or priest for long range and healing. Hope this helps!

Staff: Good range & damage, awful defense w/ cool abilities
Necro Long Range Healer - meh damage better than priest for damage but less heals & damages/heals same time

Wizard One of the best classes for DPS (damage per second) in the game - great damage, ability does tons of damage in all directions - massive damage the more you hit of it
Mystic good for crowd control and trolling people - stasis makes enemies unhittable immobile and they can’t hit you either. duration depends on ability tier.

Wand: pierces through enemies but least dps of any weapon type
Priest - terrible defense but best healer in game. Good for beginners but gets very boring.
Sorci - autoaim wizard with more range and less damage. Good for crowd control as the weapon pierces.

Sword: have to get close so very difficult for non max def characters and beginners. Knight is recommended for beginner melees.
Knight - OPAF - for beginners and pros. makes enemies unable to shoot and damages them at the same time. Instant ops.
Pally - party healer with a damage buff effect. Less defense than the other melees and is more of a support class that still gets plenty of loot.
Warri - loot everywhere - can increase rate of fire and speed

Katana: fast but useless without Doku no ken - rare item so not for beginners
Ninja (no)

Bow: all of the crowd control. Once dbow/cbow is obtained becomes loot MACHINE
Huntress archer with a grenade ability
Archer paralysis and dps

Dagger: Trickster TELEPORTING HIPSTER
Rogue invisibility and good for soloing. Not recommended for beginners.
Assassin Free loot - stand back, chuck poison.

Armors in order of defense: : HEAVY = SWORD
leather=dagger katana bow
robe = staff and wand

From my expeience, wizard is the easiest class to play. The range makes it easy to dodge everything and even without stats you do a pretty decent amount of damage. You don’t wanna start knight and get in the habit of facetanking everything. You’ll regret it later when you start playing every class like you’re a knight lol

In my opinion, pally is a pretty good noob friendly class. He has an hp and heal buff to help it’s survivability but the seal also gives it a damaging buff for dps.

Even though Im not new thanks for tips, I show this page to my friends, who are all bad XD.

Yeah, the wizard is one of the best classes to start with. The extra range, as well as the crazy high damage, will help you get some loot or soulbound. This is kinda why you start off with the wizard as the first class. With high range and high damage, it can be considered one of the best classes to get damage in, while keeping your range.If you favor more melee type, knight or rogue may be in your favor, for the stun renders enemies vulnerable while doing high damage, and rogue can be cloaked for safety. It all depends on your playstyle :smiley:

in my opinion the best class is the priest because he have more survive ability.

In my opinion I’d probably say knight and priest are the best noob friendly classes. I’ve been on a 5 year break and from this game and just came back to a ton of new stuff! To get back into the swing of things I remembered that Knight usually allowed me to stand in front of a good deal of gods and not get totally annihilated, so I decided to start with that and it’s been treating me rather well. As long as you can get the stun off on any enemy affected by it you should be able to make short work of anything one on one. Just make sure you don’t stick around trains alone, as those will still probably melt you. And for priest it’s a heavily underused class, but the heal will get you out of many a sticky situation. Where most people have to panic and slam nexus as soon as they get mobbed, you’ve almost got a second life with your space bar, hopefully buying ample time for someone to swoop in and help you clear. And during boss fights you can sit back and snipe, giving a bit more time to dodge shots than a melee class would.

Knight + Priest all the way

wiz and necro to farm pots in glands

Paladin for sure. It’s so easy to survive with it but at the same time get loot.

I think you mean priest for wand

With a knight you can tank everything and do some decent dps with a pally or warrior buff, plus, did I mention you can tank everything