Best class for stone sword

I got my hands on a stone sword and was wondering which class is best for it assuming its 4/8 or 6/8. Pet is rare with heal/mheal if that means anything. Thanks.

Warrior, the boost from the helm basically nullifies the low rate of fire from the sword allowing you to deal a lot of damage in a short period of time

Pally’s ok too if you have good aim. It’s pretty safe (Pally boost + extra range), and you’ll be dealing really high damage numbers. Otherwise, go with warrior, like @Glawi suggested.

warrior cause i got 1 on my warr ppe

but actually, it is the best class for it. the one drawback of the sword is that it shoots slow. With a max rare pet and max wis you can practically permahelm so you will be shooting it pretty fast.

EDIT: 2 stone swords on ppe :slight_smile:

EDIT: lol i replied to glawi instead of the post. Anyway hi @Glawi :heart:

Warr

Perma helm is impossible

Yeah, you’ll still be able to buff several times in a row before you run out of mana though.

No, I mean there is a Cooldown

Then that means perma-cloak is impossible as well. However when we refer to “perma” we normally mean “able to use the ability continously”

Meh, same difference.

u know what i mean :wink:
no seriously u should

kek

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.