Best dagger for each class?

Today i got my 1st etherite(im so happy xD) but my question is which class finds it more useful…same with other daggers which is more useful for trickster, assassin and rogue?

If you ask me it just all comes down to how close are you comfortable getting with the enemy, not class. An etherite has less range than a tiered dagger, so it’s riskier but can be worthwhile because of the significant damage increase on the etherite. What I think you should do is sell the etherite and stick to a tiered dagger, unless you think you have what it take to get closer.

Etherite definitely goes on Rogue because it has the shortest range, and the Rogue can cloak.

Any tiered dagger or the Spirit Dagger work well for Assassin and Trickster for their improved range.

However, you’ll see a lot of higher level players (with higher level pets, mind you) that will just throw Etherite on all of the classes because they have dodging skill/better heals. But you seem like a newer player. Best use it on a Rogue.

Well put.

In general, an etherite or CDirk is the preferred dagger for rogue, while Spirit daggers and Fouls are much more common main daggers for trickster and assassin. Stingers are great for all the classes as well, especially rogue as he is the most dagger reliant.

Keep in mind that others like the golem dagger and the bone dagger may be carried as a swapout by all classes because of their unique abilities, even if they aren’t the best all the time.

Opinionated:
Trickster- tiered dagger
Assassin- tiered dagger
Rogue- tiered dagger

Sell the etherite for lifes c:

I put a Spirit Dagger on my Assasin and an eltherite for dps.

In my view:

Rogue: Cronus/Etherite/Stinger
Assassin: Cronus/Spirit/Stinger/Tiered
Trix: -^

put them all on a rogue to be OP

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.