Best gear for semi-starter archer?

I’m a 5/8 (rainbows+def) Archer with practically bad stuff (considering I’m 5/8)
Right now, using covert, gquiv, hydra, and exa dex/para def
Anyone have any advice on what to use? (Don’t get whites often, although plz include anything that involves whites anyway)
Pet is also pretty bad…
Tysm.

Smells like RWT :wink:
Anywho, farm the hell out of UDLs and consider Januses. Also enter every OT you can. You’ll see that any of the UT bows (disregarding Leaf bow) will make your gameplay and loot chances much better. Also makes the game more fun and you’ll have better survivability.

Ty…but the thing is my computer is so bad that I can barely make it to even Oryx without getting disconnected. And…don’t even need to think about OT…can barely make it past the hermit’s death…
I guess I’ll have to just stick with UDLs.
Ty tho

Try adobe flash projector here: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector
It’ll improve your gameplay by loads.

Ok, I’ll try that, its just that i’m not sure that I can even get it to download or something before computer crashes…XD

Yeah like Josh said you need to do Udls,Ots,Encores
do you have an other char ?

Hey, if ya use CCleaner it can make a huge difference. All you gotta do is go to piriform and download it. I don’t suggest changing any settings on it though.

Under the Cleaner tab select Analyze, then select Run Cleaner. This may take a while the first time as it did with me.

Next you want to go to the Registry tab and select Scan for Issues, then select Fix Selected Issues. (It shouldn’t be necessary to back anything up here so I recommend selecting no when it asks you.)

Hope this helps ya like it helped me.

If you want to further improve your gameplay I may be able to guide you into using the flash projector for your device and platform specifically.

Tbh, this is more important than what gear you choose to use on your archer because it is a more permanent change, however I’ll still provide some info on the original topic.

Your equipment as of now is mostly fine however you want to focus on doing UDLs and Labs. UDLs for the DBow and Labs for the Expo. Both of which can significantly help out.
Once you 6/8 you should store your potions for the next character because this archer will inevitably die, but at least you can make the most out of him.
An alternative option is to farm dungeons like the manor for feed power so your pet is actually useful to an extent.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.