Best LH discord for beginners?

So I have never done anything with discord, or lost halls. Was wondering what the best discoed was for beginners. I really don’t care whether it is cult or void. Also wondering if anyone had some tips for LH. Maxing a priest bc I feel that is the safest class for LH?

I feel that knight is the safest class for halls for its defense and also pally due to its healing ability.

discord.gg/losthalls is a good discord where you can learn LH.

I recommend the pub halls discord above too, start with Cults to get to know the main dungeon first and when you feel a little more comfortable learn mbc+void.

Ok, thanks so much!

Ok thanks!

Like said above, Pub Hall Cults are probably your best bet for learning LH. I would definitely start on knight (don’t worry too much about going in deep or stunning cultists tho). After about 10-15 runs, you might want to join a Void run and see how it goes (probably a normal void, not a fs). Another alternative, once you’ve steamrolled a few Cults with Pub Halls, is joining the Malice discord which runs fun small (10 person) cults. Their runs tend to net more loot and are more interesting.

Ok thanks for the advice!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.