Best new character class

Hey guys GHZD here!
So I have seen a lot of people posting “What is the best class to max” or “Which class is best for survival”. The answer is the Paladin. Why? Because it’s op asf.
You max at
50 Atk
55 Spd
40 Vit
30 Def
45 Dex
75 Wis
These stats are so easy to max. And you have a buff that heals you and gives YOU MORE DAMAGE. And it’s just one of the best class for beginners.

pls dont impersonate people, unless you’re the real GHZD with alt account.
if yes, please post something for evidence like your youtube email and password so i can check it by login. /s

No, he is actually one of GHZD’s many mules. You didn’t know that?

no i’m not

I think that melees are not as good for beginners due to their lower pet levels.
Necro should be the best class to max, as it is not too difficult (other than attack maybe) and it is pretty good for survival. I think its range and healing put it as slightly better than the paladin. If you have a good enough pet (or if you’re just good at melees/good at the game in general) then paladin should be better.

Necro:
Advantages
Range
Instant healing
Godlands farming

Disadvantages
Squishy
Lower damage output
Harder to rush/do dungeons

Pally:
Advantages
Damaging/higher damage
Healing buff
Godlands dungeons are easier in general

Disadvantages
Range
Harder (usually) to use for beginners

http://i.imgur.com/n7jXi.png
Hey look at that this maybe outdated flowchart agrees with me!

He meant RedXtra was the mule. Not you.

i know. please dont necropost for stuff like this…

stuff like what?

Interesting fact: paladin is the cheapest class to max. but as a melee, its abilities are restricting. I would use priest instead for beginners. And paladin requires level 20 with priest and 20 with warrior, and for new players that is a very challenging feat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.