Best of the Best Nominations - December 2017

I’d nominate the clock tower, but it’s been nominated enough times.
I’ll just add +1 to the nomination

Here are two more I think are good

and

Maybe not best of the best but definitely worth considering imo

wanted to nominate the enhancement system, but it was taken

old but i like it

Oh my gosh, how has no one nominated this yet?

because that is fan art

Well, to not seem like a scrub and nominate my own stuff ( And because I haven’t gotten to the juicy meat of my ideas yet, we’re merely putting the seasonings on. ) Imma just nominate The Clock Tower.

Also I’ve noticed a lot of people are nominating the Clock Tower, so place your bets lads, Will the Clock Tower win?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’d like to nominate two ideas:

The Clock Tower, by @Xaklor. This dungeon idea is undoubtedly one of the best ideas I’ve seen in a while. It introduces great new mechanics, introduces interesting and intriguing lore, and provides great boss battles. Additionally, the idea of Lore Scrolls is something I would love to see implemented through the entire game!

Dapper Ideas and Classy Classes by @Dappertron. I’ll split my comments into 2 parts:

Dapper Ideas: Dapper Ideas introduces many new, interesting weapons, some being as sweet and simple as a Doom Bow Staff, with others being as unique and interesting as split shots!

Classy Classes: Have you ever wanted to summon bird allies or latch onto enemies and deal massive damage to them? If so, you’d love Classy Classes! It introduces some of the most interesting class ideas I’ve heard of and includes 14 of them (if they were all added, the class number would be tripled!).

what if i nominate this idea?

Then we’ve created a paradox. There is no way out of this time-loop.

Only Oryx can save us now.

wat

i didn’t know there was a cosmetics thread

Why? Becouse its good

Gonna just edit in any others that I can recall which haven’t already been mentioned, so as not to clutter the thread.

1. The Arcade, by @Craftable :
  1. The Crystal Caverns, by @SturkyUsed :

The Crystal Caverns: Another Dungeon By Sturky

Is a WIP right?

I forgot about this

sorry sturk ;_;

If this isn’t at least considered I’m quitting the forums

as great as that was, I feel the same towards that as I do the square set. which would be a no

:man_shrugging:

Just gonna bump and add another nomination

This dungeon is the best I’ve seen on these forums, albeit new

I’d post a link for this, but I’m too lazy, so I’ll just reply to someone who did link it. I nominate that Clock Tower post too.

I am new here, but this is definitely my favorite idea I have seen so far! I would love to see this implemented.