Best roll I've ever... rolled

Post your best rolls :smiley:

I just wanna know...Rolls?

That is a really good roll, but we already have 3 “Best roll” threads

Notices -4.5 Dex

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Noice roll tho!

Uh, is +50 hp even possible? This seems quite fishy…

But if it is not a fake, then GG.

Technically you can get a maximum of +95 HP, you just need all of the planets to align.

Edit:
Just found out that albeit difficult, it is possible to “inspect element” the stats:

Still, this one is most likely legit.

Best I got was +56 hp

@JonassMann this happened to my friend and he rolled 1/8 life at level 20. Although we all saw it IRL we didn’t screenshot :stuck_out_tongue:
It was for his old 8/8 Wizard, IGN @Aeril

Can’t beat yours but I once got a +43 HP on a rogue. My Pally I am PPEing got a +32 HP roll.

I believe the best roll I got was +10hp, +5mp and the rest all negative.

Key-word: “Best”

gz

My hp and mp rolls normally average at about… -20ish… the best iv’e ever gotten was probably a +15 hp and +20 mana (but the rest of the stats were all negative so…)

Best roll yet!*

* = see **

** = see ***

*** = After pots

In over like 500 characters, the highest I’ve gotten besides this was +48

My rogue <3

Not necessarily my best roll but here’s a story anyway…
I got my Knight to lvl 19 and it only had 651 HP and at level 20 average would be 675 HP, so I was like, this is over, I have to reroll again… And then from lvl 19 to 20 it gave me +29 HP so its now +5 average :smiley:

I think u meant to say at lv20

(Took me 5 mins of staring at that to work out what was wrong)

LOL sorry I must of been typing too fast :sunglasses:
Fixed it now

Congrats :star: Can’t contribute a pic, though, cuz I just level up. I never rolled, and was introduced to the idea pretty late. I still don’t understand why, though (the concept of rolling). Why not just drink more pots…? All that time spent repeatedly leveling up your character coulda been spent collecting pots, items, or on anything constructive for that matter.

That +20HP character you rolled will share the same fate as a -20 character: an inevitable death. They will both more than likely suffer the same situation and die in identical scenarios. Just one will have a lot more time wasted on it.

Funniest = -9 spd -7 vit -30 hp -23mp

Best:
Knight:
+40hp +34mp