Best set for assassin?

Well i started an assassin yesterday and i rebuild kinda fast…its appreciated if someone can give me some advice and if anyone can tell me whats the best items for assassin i would be rlly thankful!

If you want a decent set, go with a WC top set (Foul /Milk /Hydra /Exa HP). You can also use an MP-focussed set ([any dagger] / Milk / Harle + Exa HP or Hydra + Exa MP).

thanks for advice! :slight_smile:

I would go foul/spirit, milk, Harle, and an expo.

You get the regular amount of def, and a lot of MP to throw poisons.

Assassin is one of the classes I won’t play without a swap ring (MP ring vs a normal ‘survival’ ring (HP/Def/Pyra/Expo) so those times when I want to spam on the poisons with more MP, I can do, but for the rest of the time I’m not suffering excessively from enemies wrecking me.

If you don’t a lot of time for retrieving rare UT’s, a foul, milk, hydra, and expo will do you good.

Cdirk murky/plague harly or amor of nill and gem

foul, t6 poison, always have a t1 (don’t ask why) csilk or hydra (harle if you have) and Exa HP

agate, nightwing, griff*, and exa mp or expo
Go cheap :wink:

*harly if you’re feeling spicy

Ethierite if you want to double your dagger damage

Etherite is good, but assassin isn’t based off his dagger.
tho I’d really only use it on rogue

Fair enough, though if I had a main assassin and backup, the main would certainly have ethe

This is the assasin that was suicided when my acc got hacked

Equip harle (i had one on) plague UB mp, any dagger, max mana and wis, and bribe ur guild leaders to make tombs dirty.

EZ 3/3

*t0

Thank you

Etherite, murky, harle, bracer
Nuff said
AM I RIGHT MY FELLOW GAMERS

Basically what everyone else is saying, but I’d recommend using old tops instead, if your really rich go for the tops but if you just want a decent set go agate/nightwing/griffon/para hp or expo. I used this set on one of my assasins once and even though it didn’t look like I’m a top notch player it one’d fine and I wasn’t as sad as I would have been when he died compared to if I had a full top set or many uts or something, assasin is more of a class you dick around with, you play him for fine more than anything so I wouldn’t spend a lot of time and effort to gear them.

cdirk plague harle gem :wink:

Cdirk/foul murky harlequin expo/bracer

U forgot tomb