Best sword class for lost halls

I want to do lost halls, but i mainly use sword classes so which sword class is best for getting loot and surviving. Also, if there is a better class to use for lh to get loot and survive please tell me.

Oi Tris why didn’t you just ask me

If you want a sword class that can do the damage to get loot but also brings survivability to the table, then you are perfectly describing a paladin. Paladin can heal, and can also buff their damage so you’re doing good damage while you heal.

i wanna see ppls oppinions

That’s fair

Literally paden

The best class to secure sb dmg and has the best chances of surviving for a newbie like you ina regular pub halls run would be knight. That little rodent prune brain over there thinks they’re 150 IQ because saying pally just because it provides hp bonus and healing huh? Take my words over theirs.Max defense on the knight outclasses pally defense by a long shot.In the lost halls especially when fighting marble colossus you will be taking hit after hit endlessly and I’m sure you wont be able to dodge even 25% of the shots as a newer player. Your defense will help you survive through all that better than a pallys defense and warrior. Ah yes the small rocks that the MBC CONSTANTLY shoots out will silence you so even though you can use your seal to heal yourself you will rarely get the chance to and i bet your pet isn’t decent so your mana regen will be low. The knights shield damag will count to your soulbound damage too with also a higher max dex stat. You’ll benefit from the pally buffs regardless of what melee you bring right? So bring knight. Same goes for void. In the survival phase all shots silence you for like 2 seconds? and I’m sure you wont be able to dodge many shots so bring knight. Warrior does have speedy which allows you to circle better but dodging confused shots is key and controlling a character with high speed as a newer player will be rather threatening than benefiting. Once you get the hang of the bosses mechanics getting soulbound on any class will be a piece of cake. Best noob friendly classes to do so is necromancer priest archer/hunt dbow pref.

I just checked your realmeye for now please do not focus on Lost halls. Dungeon difficulty is way too hard for you as of now so just focus on being able to max stats and survive on your character for longer than a day. Public halls is the discords name and is the easiest lost halls server to get into because it only requires you to max ONE stat out of 8 and have like t10+ gear which you can easily achieve if you put your mind to it although you’d probably die quickly in the state your characters are at.

Invitation link: https://discord.gg/losthalls

You need to verify and they’ll check your account to see if it reaches the requirements

you two know that you can qualify for sb on every class with T6 equipment right? thresholds are that embarrassingly small these days. “will this class get sb” will always be “yes” so you don’t need to consider it when picking a class for anything.

Back in lh 1.0 it wasn’t like that and I am unsure if they changed that

warrior

• Paladin
  • Knight
  • Warrior

0 voters

Actually every melee class is good in lost halls , because:

• Warrior - Can buff whole group
  • Paladin - Can buff whole group (Gcookie, Mseal)
  • Knight - Can stun enemies like slimes

paden

He was asking “which sword class was best for getting loot AND surviving” I was replying to his first question as he states “I mainly use sword classes”. I also said " Once you get the hang of the bosses mechanics getting soulbound on ANY class will be a piece of cake" so I have no idea why you even responded with what you said. Also for people who play on lower ended specs and cant translate to flashprojector there are classes easier to get sb on vs others as from my personal experience before classes like priest and wizard shots don’t register and lag through so playing other classes such as ninja and melee tend to be easier to get sb.

Just go with Paladin for survivability. Cheers.

Personally, I’d say knight, even though Paladin is a very nice choice as well.
The reason I say knight is because I dislike having to rely on other people for stuns, which are life-saving when dealing with a Crusade, Void minions, and sometimes slimes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.