Trickster

Mystic

Wizzard

Archer / Bard

Samurai / Necromancer

Priest

Ninja / Rogue

Assassin

Warrior. I say this as someone who rarely plays it, but when I did I definitely had a blast. The same can’t be said for knight (I’m not ballsy enough to go deep when it counts) and pally (hated it after instaheal was removed)

Assassin should be 1st not last. I am fuming with anger on the inside. ASSASSIN IS SOOO UNDERRATED
Edit: sorry just feel very strongly about the class assassin

explain yourself

Oh yea where’s hunt

I like all of those 3 classes.

Pally is ok, but now you will need to use MP ring to chain buff yourself if playing as fresh counterpart. IMO, Instaheal should be associated with IC.

Knight. My petless Knight. Even when using old tops, he got that sexy 73 Defence.

Warrior. Another petless character. DPS goes brrrrrrrrr. Oh yeah, I use UBDef on him because, he does not have enough defence as a Knight.

Hunt is an irrelevant class that sucks so bad I just left it off :man_shrugging:

lol priest bad

As far as which one is the most powerful? paladin. In terms of person preference and favorite to play? Knight.

Paladin is the first class I truly loved playing. Too bad they destroyed his healing.

Enjoy playing badcher with your tiered quiver that inflicts no status because almost every enemy is immune. I’ll be over here being actually helpful by slowing everything that isn’t immune, at once.

I still think paladin is the best, purely because of both damaging and healing. The boosted stats help as well.

Priest is no. 16

Hunt is a better archer fight me

What do you mean? Archer gets the best of both worlds using tiered while huntress needs a UT to be useful. Just aim at things and use superior archer dps to win as we all know the game is still dps meta. Enjoy playing Funless with a timed ability and worse base skin. lol

Ya got it backwards though.

The game is only dps meta in the eyes of players to will apparently die of impatience if their run takes 3s longer than average. You know, the kinds of people who totally killed my interest in the game and I resent being forced to cooperate with. The game is actually hp meta to everyone else. That’s why everyone thinks decades is the best ring.

Not to forget that one dark, dark corner of def/vit/hp mixed builders. Who knows what they’re up to.
mfw I hate both of those playstyles

Thank you! Finally someone who agrees with my view point. Usually when I hang out at USW3 Nexus, I observed players are selling unwanted UB rings as FP (as little as 1 Defence each).

I had short arguments of how UBDef (and others) are good too, not just UBHP/Deca. Note that bold are my words. And quotation marks are from other players.

Usually it starts when I question and it went something like:

Why does everyone wears only HP rings?

“Because they are the best.”

How so?

“Well they give more HP. And it can grant higher survivability.”

The thing is, UBDef also grants increased survivability.

“Um no. It and others are pure trash.”

Huh?

“If this game does not have perma-death mechanics, then maybe I would choose other UB rings.”

Look I get it that perma-death is evitable and survivability is crucial, but not everything needs HP ring to live longer. I use UBMP on my Knight and he’s doing totally fine.

Not to mention, UBDef is best on classes that are squishy. I mainly use UBDef on Warrior and Paladin.

“But Pally and Warrior already have high defence.”

Not high as a Knight though.

Mseal is the strongest class in the game
Warrior is the strongest sword class

The game is only dps meta in the eyes of players to will apparently die of impatience if their run takes 3s longer than average. You know, the kinds of people who totally killed my interest in the game and I resent being forced to cooperate with. The game is actually hp meta to everyone else. That’s why everyone thinks decades is the best ring.

Fax

Jugg actually is crazy now that it doesn’t have a cooldown. Yeah, armored got nerfed, but now you can perma-armor yourself if you have a pet with like 80 mheal. Mseal and Jugg are both great, but I feel like Mseal got noticeably worse in the update while Jugg became much more reliable, if a bit weaker in effect.

Due to armored not increasing vc trigger though, knight is actually better for glands farming

Knight. With their def and vit they are better prepared for Vital Combat than any class. The def works better than armoured as armoured does not could towards the calculation for how much damage puts you into IC. My Knight e.g. has 77 def, and needs 48 damage to put them into IC, which means it only happens with shots doing 125 or more damage.

With their high def they benefit most from another change, the boost from 85% to 90% of def’s effectiveness. Because most things in Realm and lower level dungeons do less damage than their def, most of the time damage done to them is cut by 1/3.

And their ability works well with this, as often if they can identify an enemy likely to put them IC they can stun it. E.g. many bosses with minions: stun the boss so it does not put you In Combat and ignore the minions which are doing 1/3 less damage. Though stun cooldowns will make this less viable against many bosses, if and when it arrives.

my class ranking

1. Pally
  2. Knight

robe/leather classes, minus trix

1. Warrior
  2. Trix

Go ahead and shit