Best uses for ST leather armors?

I recently acquired both the Hirejou Tenne (from thicket) and Hollyhock Hide (from wlab). I was wondering what class these armors would be best on? I don’t have any other parts of the set. I do have a dbow and cbow if they would be best for bow classes. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

tenne is amazing on all leathers if you’re looking for a heavy increase in damage and you can back it up (either with more range, defensive rings/abilities, or if you’re just overall confident in your dodging skills).

hollyhock is very situational personally, i feel as though it can be heavily abused in dungeons with several low damaging shots (like sprite worlds or undead lairs), except its probably more efficient to use tenne in most situations. my take on hollyhock is its probably not worth losing 7 defense from hydra for an occasional and not as reliable burst of dps from getting hit.

image best armor, it even comes with a 6% fame bonus ! /s

Tenne.

Hollyhock can be very useful in boss fights where you have to tank some shots, for example cube gods and skull shrines (in small groups), abyss, parasite, daichi’s elemental things, lod, ot, parasite and MBC. I wouldn’t use tenne on anything other than rogue, too risky (imo) except for pub halls vet runs and woland runs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.