Best way to feed pet? - Irl money only

I know someone would suggest something on the lines of,
“No dun spent $$$$ unless ur bad an cant grind feed urself cuz divine is fast few years f2p ya noob, f2p 4 life unless u dun has mlg skills”

I like to support creators on games I like so please keep it on topic.

ON TO THE TOPIC:
I noticed that there are feed power mystery boxes and feed power sale packs.
To those who been buying towards divine, what is the cheapest cash route to save a bit more money other than buying raw ambrosia?

It’s like a book I can tell you for sure I didn’t read any of it

Also save your money until next patch a lot of food items are being higher’d in feed power

And if you don’t want to read that book I recommend its opening the super Ambrosia box

Yeah, Heromax posted an analysis back on the Kabam forums and concluded that the Double Ambrosia box (or “super ambrosia” nowadays) was more worth than the outright Ambrosia Pack.

Use the ambrosia discount boxes. It’s the best way to get a lot of guaranteed fp. You can roll the mystery boxes and maybe hit it big, but I wouldn’t want to take the risk of spending irl money and getting fries.

fries are very low chance, you often get oreos & pizza though and occasionally taco which is sucky to feed with $$.

Also 5 ambrosia will hardly put you up 1 level once you get into legends/divine.

Thanks! I’ll wait for super ambrosias instead of the regular pack from now on and I’ll take the time to read that book lol

Thanks everyones
I’ll stay away from the mystery box lol

Super ambrosia box not pack

It’s in the mystery boxes

Was thinking it was this: http://realmofthemadgod.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Ambrosia_Pack
But comparing it to the pack now, it’s just double what it is

I can only find info on the spectacular ambrosia box

Yeah, I’m pretty sure he was refering to 99 gold mystery box.

Alright, that box is good for feeding everything except legendary+ pets. If you are planning to go to Divine all at once, I would recommend figuring out how much FP you need to max all the fusing pets. To get a Divine, you’ll need to fuse 2 Legendaries, to get them you’ll need, 4 rares, to get them 8 uncommons, to get them you’ll need 16 commons. All in the same family of course.
Figure out how many pets you’ll need to lvl up, figure out the FP necessary get the 4(depending on your primary pet, you may not need 4) max rares, then roll the 99 gold box. Only plan on feeding stuff with less than 2k FP. Any and all pet food you roll that has greater than 2K FP(burgers, and Ambrosia) save for feeding to legendaries and the Divine(Hint: start with lowest FP items, and work your way up to the Ambrosia).
Buy the Ambrosia deals for feeding your legendaries/divines once you run out of 2K+ FP items from the mystery box.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.