Best way to get Campaign Points?

What is the most efficient method of getting campaign points? Are there some dungeons/bosses that drop more points than others? Also, should I be stacking them to trade in, or just consume them straight to my progress bar?

Here’s another thread with some answers that might help:

The easiest dungeons with guaranteed drops (25 each) are Snake Pits and UDLs. Farm these!

Next, keep an eye open for the heroes that give drops of the Shatters, Nest, OT, Davy’s, DDocks and Ice Cave, and the Pentaract: these give a few to even more campaign points, but obviously need enough players to help getting them.

And, once Oryx’ time: go for the Guardians and O1 (skip Janus, as he doesn’t drop any points). And if you feel up to it, O2, and possibly O3.

You can consume the points as soon as they are dropped on the ground (no need to stack them, unless you want to do the Tinker’s quests with them… these don’t cound towards the construction campaign points though).

I like running Cults — you get lots of points and you also can get some nice gear. My personal favorite way to run them is with the Malice discord, but they’re also easily accessible to solo with Keyper.

snake pits

using my trix i farm snake pits, sprites (ez pz with trix) and udls. i get like 800-1k pts per hour-ish

Thanks everyone, I did some testing on my own and found that I can get roughly 500 campaign points in 30 minutes from rushing UDLs and Snake Pits, while doing event bosses in a realm and going to Oryx.

Efficiency goes brrrrrrrrrrr

goodluck with the grind mate. finished mine yesterday. cheers!

Labs started yesterday, chains are pretty efficient if you don’t do 2nd

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.