Best Way To Get Hearts?

Leave your opinion down below.

Trading

Not to get them they are useless…
cough cough Buy my hearts for life only 10:3 cough cough

Scamming

Farming godlands and godland dungeons

If you want a serious answer, I’ll say the fastest way is to straight farm UDLs, and kill a bunch of gods on the side. If you have the capability to rush abysses, or would rather do them as opposed to UDLs, do that instead. Both UDLs and abysses have a guaranteed heart drop if you solo. Godlands are iffy, which is why I do them on the side. It’s maybe 1 heart per 30 gods, but take that with a grain of RNG.

Source: 180 hearts in 3 days

Best ways: Trading/Abysses/Udls

trading 10 for 1 life

glands udls and abysses (assuming you can rush)

I was in godlands on my sorcerer yesterday and I got 8 of them in under an hour without use of any loot potions/clovers…

Why is your account private?

If you have a class that can rush abysses super fast, I would recommend them cause then you can sell the def you get alongside for more hearts. UDLs are good but the wis doesn’t sell therefore abysses are better.

• The ultimate way is leeching keys from the events - i.e : the woodland event
    Source: ~800 hearts so far (sold a bunch and 8/8’d)

When is this event with the hearts going to end? Just curious because if there’s still time I might grind a bit.

I’m selling every heart I get. (stack of 10 for 2 exa hp’s) So, as long as people like me who hate the event exist, I would go with buying them.

1st march

Although others have already proposed UDLs and Abysses, Sewers also drop Hearts frequently, and are relatively safer/easier to do than Abysses for some characters.

And the portals drop way more frequently for me, anyway.

Sews are sketchy asf for me so I just call and hope to RNJesus that he blesses me with a heart

Also Snake Pits and Puppet Theatre.

The Snake Pit boss does not drop them but the trooms do at a good rate, and it’s one of the most generous dungeons for trooms, with often 2 or 3. Plus speed are much easier to sell than wis.

Puppet Theatre you can get them from the boss. Works better with a group so 2 or 3 people rush and for the boss.

same xd

Just go on a warrior and then farm the shit out of abysses. Maybe 40 letters per 2 hours, if your pet is good.