Better moderation and or reporting system to combat the rampant toxicity, sexism, and racism.

All of this and you still said nothing of value whatsoever.

Why are we supposed to stop there? Why not begin banning people for leeching/pvping because ‘it ruins it for other people’. DECA might as well ban people for messing up a drag or blasting counters for o3

I’m against the racist behavior of players, but I don’t think this is something high on the priority of the game, especially not with the bleeding playerbase.

While I can agree this this shouldn’t be the very first thing that DECA works on, I still believe that it’s at least second to improving the new player experience. If the game seems more appealing to new players, the next thing that should be done is to make sure they feel welcome in the community and not put off by anything incredibly offensive.

I say we just ban every racist and hacker in this small community so we can be clean of them! Then it can be just us femboys and furries :blush:

I personally wouldn’t go as far as getting rid of every single person that says an offensive thing. However, I do believe that there should be one or two warnings that aren’t severe but are bad enough that they punish the person who said the bad thing, followed by a ban if they really don’t behave well after that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.