Better ST Mystic Set?

Just a question, but which ST set is better on the mystic, the phylactery or the magmatic set?

Magmatic.

Phylactery actually has really decent stats. Its got a chunky + 25 def and a reasonable +110 hp buff. Problem is, the phylactery staff and the whole set in general has meh dps. Plus, you give up curse and a spammable orb.

I would never use magmatic for a main set because of the horrible shot pattern of the staff and underwhelming defensive stats, but if you can get used to its playstyle you will be rewarded with a crap ton of dps.

phylactery is a discount conflict. magmatic orb is a dogshit version of the st helment. I just got one yesterday, it’s terrible.

phylactery set is better without a doubt.

souless is one of the best robes. ring alone isnt awful, orb is discount conflict, staff is a weird t11 staff.

Magmatic is overall better, although I think both really need a buff because neither are good to use as a full set.

The magma orb is really nice to use on its own, as you get extra damage from the shots and they curse enemies, which means there isn’t any stasis you have to deal with

Soul of the bearer is only really good for the speedy, and in most situations I’d rather use magma orb.

the rest of both of the sets are really mostly garbage items imo, other than soulless, the pylact ring is ok when you want wis buff but generally I’d much rather use other items of the same category than any of the non-orb STs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.