Big giveaway DONE

best memory was when i died on my 8/8 wizzy in a tomb bc i was afk :^)

I love when I die in realm because I like maxing my characters always fun trying to get the uts u had back.

I remember from 2 years ago jumping from my seat because I just got my first UT ever. It was a forbidden jungle drop.
I also rember back when I used to play with my friends and got my first guild. even called our leader “boss” we made videos of doing spider den and stuff togoether,derping around and buying fireworks(?) as you can buy stuff back then with fame :DD. times were happy while it lasted :slight_smile:

Give me free stuff, best memory is every time I remember how cool I am. :sunglasses:

Best memory would prob be back in the old days when they changed the ammys so it was 50% chanse to ressurect.
Playing with people not knowing that and died kept me laughing for along time.
or it would be just as i started playing Realm and some random dude gave me a mithril dagger, that truly made my day.

getting 1/8 for the first time

Best memeory would be teaching my friend to play realm - he was so nooby and wanted to play pokemon!

Had all piece of my dream set.

best memory is when i get all this loot from you

same my dude <3

getting omni :frog:

jugg lasted 5 days

Best moment was when i got my first (and only) crown

calling my jugg

best memory:
jugg

best memory is me quitting this game

Jugg drop

Best memory is going from getting maybe 1/8 on all of my characters to finally getting that first 8/8.

best memory is when i got my first ammy

When I one this giveaway