Big giveaway DONE

When i died in my first tomb

Best memory was way back when incs were worth hella def in the days of ammys being the best item in the game . I had just sold an ammy for 4 incs and was ready to splurge on a crapton of items. I leave my client on to go eat dinner. My 16yo brother comes home with his friend and theyā€™re both stoned out their minds. He decides that heā€™s in a mood to play realm. I was on my archer who was carrying two incs on him. I walk into the room and see him walk straight into a god wall and he starts bursting out laughing. I died inside. I was like 12 years old and thought gear was the best thing, I didnā€™t think to drink pots, only sold for gear. So all the gear I had missed out on cause of my brotherā€™s stupidity got me pretty mad and I just started pummeling him. He couldnā€™t stop laughing. Still hate his guts a little to this day, he still thinks its funny.

when i got no event whites and i felt sad

early days were great

Best memory: Watching Kalleā€™s ppes, trying to do a ppe on my own, failing and going to youtube to watch him, all of these in one day

Losing my hard-earned 6/8 priest with full Geb ST set to the merciless lag god and absolutely not caring because a real life event had just made me so happy that I just could not feel sad at all.

My best memory was maxing my first character to 2/8 pally. It made me feel Iā€™m not trash

I remember the early days falling in love when I discovered USW2, the live auction house. I got super addicted, drinking pots of coffee, working the market, trading up into def and accumulating wealth. I wouldnā€™t even enter the realm, just trade all day, I had like 4 mules. Trolling is the best part of this game thoā€¦

quitting the game 3 times

I once set up a KFC in the early days of realms, giving away chicken legs (the dagger) for freeā€¦

My best memory was getting a jugg like 4-5 years ago

I remember when I used to hoard gbows thinking it was the best item in the game.

My best memory was like 5-6 years ago, I maxed my first 6/8, a wizzy, so I decided to host a WC, long story short my wizzy died in my very own WC that I popped to celebrate my first 6/8.

When I got my first white bag ever. It was a doom bow. It was amazing.

Honestly, best memory was playing town of Salem with my guild founder @Ryuyah we won with 5 town vs 9 evils and a surv somehow in all any.
Best in rotmg memories have to be pub halls and lhz staff raids with everyone unmuted, when we saw spooky voice would explode

I Had an account with 2 6/8ā€™s that both died, but i got a UT Dirk before i lost my knight :ā€™)

Best memory probably when I took 3 minutes to kill my first ever god in godland, it was an ent, and realized it didnā€™t drop guarantee def pot because I thought it drop def pot through bickuri box guide.

Best memory was first month at game (6 years ago with older account- Elphozion).
Also, when, at that month, I got my first ever white (Staff of Extreme Prejudice).

My best memory was probably getting a jugg on a level 12 warrior. I was killing the sphinx, then I had to nexus halfway, but I came back, finished killing it, and then I still got it. Too bad my dumbass lost it 2 days after getting it.

My best memory was when i got the mini crystal steed pet skin