Big giveaway DONE

Lmao look at all these alts and new accounts.

Dont put me in, not entering

Iā€™ll probably look up the light blue stars realmeye to see if they are or arenā€™t

Joining Beach Zone and the first 2-3 days in it, before then I had never been in a active guild and at most there was 1 person who was on every other day and joining Beach Zone was almost like starting to play an entirely different game than the RotMG I had gotten used too

Best memory: Getting a white and dc-ed from it

If I win Iā€™m gonna have to create a bunch of mules fast because I have no room for anythingā€¦

I love leeching in tombs and talking about hentai.

none because i never got good lmao

My best memory was getting my first white bag, which was a dbow. My guildies helped me farm and eventually I got it :wink:

my favourite memory was when the shatters event didnt have shit droprates

My best memory will still be the time i got back to back white bags in the forbidden jungle

Probably dying literally the teleport after getting my first event white (tablet but still)

My first 8/8 is one of my best memories. All the hard work to get it was crazy in the days before lost halls. I remember bringing that warrior everywhere. Goid luck with real life away from this game

my best memory is my first 8/8. he got me a ton of whites, even my first event white and 2k base char. sadly he died the other day.
good luck in real life

my best memory are these:

i was a noob and
i found these 2 guys, i was a light blue star at that time and was leveling up.
they where helping me kill and level, then 1 of them invited me to the guild, i couldā€™nt remember what the guild name is and their name.
then 1 of them gave me items to start off, i was happy like it was my first time getting my white.
afterwards, after playing, i was playing on a melee ,i donā€™t remember, but theres this guy, he gave me 8 frostbites, then i was happy once again but i didnā€™t have any storage space at all at that time and was expecting my char to die, so i had to leave some frostbites behind.
that was the biggest mistake i did as well , i couldā€™ve sold all of those 8 frostbites for a bunch of def and maxed out a char, but i was a noob at that time.
another great memory is getting my first 1/8, and it was a knight, it was 3/8 too, but it died shortly after, it died to o2 because i thought the stars dont do that much damage.

here they are, goodluck to everyone!

someone gave me a t9 katana and I thought it was one of the best items in the game

My best memory was probably of being a front-row witness to the Swatsec Nexus Flood. I lost a few characters to the bosses he spawned, but got em all back, and some that had died from other causes, courtesy of a very embarrassed Kabam XD

Best memory was yesterday, getting Armour of Nil from my second void run, and getting the t13 wand in my first.

my best memory is when I got 8 whites in 1 day XD

My favorite memory was when my friend gave me a t6 staff when i just joined the game and i thought it was the best weapon in the game.

my best memory is dieing 0/8 with jugg