Bilgewater's Bomb (UT Poison)

An untiered “poison” for the assassin.

Bilgewater’s Bomb

bombomb

bombtrail

bombburst Blast texture is the same as other poisons. Just made this as an example.

A heavy explosive taken from Jon Bilgewater. It has not been used, thanks to his love of cannons.

Stats:

• Tier: Untiered
  • MP Cost: 130
  • Impact Damage: 1100
  • Toss Duration: 1.7 seconds
  • Range: 8
  • Stat Bonus: +4 ATK -2 DEX
  • Special properties: Ignores Defense
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 777
  • Soulbound

Drops From:

• Jon Bilgewater (White Bag)

More info

An item meant for the poison slot but is not a poison at all. Same functions of a poison, but focused entirely on impact damage. Radius is large because… it’s a bomb. Throwing duration is mainly to balance things out.

cool idea, I like the flavor of it being a bomb

Are you going to use it on those poor low level ppes wanting some decent loot for once?

I was thinking it should be a reskin of another poison, but that’s just me. I like the idea BTW.

I was about to say, this broken. Then I remembered that it’s okay because baneserpent no longer costs 120 mp. BUT THEN, I looked at it again. Blinked a bit, and looked at it again. Then I went to realmeye and typed in plague poison, checked the range, and came back and looked at it again. This thing has 8 range AND 1100 damage not to mention that all the damage is instantaneous… I know you tried to counter balance it by adding ina full extra 0.9 seconds in the air, a good try at balancing because having once played a lot of assasin, I know how much those precious seconds go by, this thing simply does too much instantaneous damage for that much range. I like the idea but I think the easiest (and best) fix would simply to make the damage not instantaneous. Split it up over 4 seconds or maybe, even better, split it up over 4 seconds but also add in a wis mod. It’s a good idea (and one that I think has potential) but at the moment, I think it’s too powerful.

reduce the range or reduce the damage and it would be fairly balanced

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.