Birthday giveaway

Its my birthday! Whooh I turned a year older, so I decided its time to celebrate!
I am giving away 3 life to 3 different winners, I am not very rich and I do not have a lot so this is for newer players.
All you have to do is comment why I am COOL, not awesome or smart just COOL. So why am I? I will choose the best answers and put you in a pool to win! (if not a lot of reasons I will just choose 3 people).
*Having a good sense of humor in them will most likely increase your chances.
Good luck. -yayforfun

I’m not gonna enter in the giveaway, just saying Happy Birthday! :tada:

Happy birthday bud. (Not participating)

You’re cool because its your birthday and you’re doing a giveaway, and you will accept this trash reason as well as complete the request below.

Don’t put me into the giveaway

Btw happy b-day!
:birthday::birthday::birthday:
:tada::tada::tada:
:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
:gift::gift::gift:
:ribbon::ribbon::ribbon:
:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday!!!
:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift:

*Dont enter me

Happy birthday!

you are cool because you have more than 2 def in your vault

You know this how?

OK, you are cool because you like to stroke your own ego in exchange for some life pots.

would think that if he could give away 9 life he has more than 2 def
unlike some ppl

Ickabod
at least he does it for free
(not saying I have anything against him, I am jealous of his snake skin shield :c )

I really hope his 4/8 priest with t0 tome, bulwark, t4 robe and Ub magic is PPE.

Hbd :slight_smile:

You are cool for doing this generous giveaway!

Fri itenz plz

You are cool because your name starts with a Y which stands for yippers which is what you say when you see a cool person.

HBD bro!!!
:gift:
:smiley:

your cool because 1 people playing realm means 1 more people to play with or 1 more people to talk with, and im usually alone like all of the time …

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I think you’re cool because it’s your birthday and you’re still willing to give to the community on your special day!
Hope you have a good one!!

Happy Birthday. You’ve just gone around the Sun one more gosh darn time. :fireworks: :beers: :fire: :metal:

you’re cool because you have FUN in your name.

its not.

… m8