Birthday Giveaway!

He’s probably smiling down at you right now from heaven :slight_smile:

One birthday the power went out for a couple blocks around my house, we were all freaked out because it was Friday the 13th.

Protip: if you ever think to yourself ‘hey, I’d like to have [thing]’, write it down!! And make sure it’s somewhere you can easily see it, then you’ll always have something!
I should probably do this myself, I have really annoying memory issues…

When is it? I’ll remember.

On my 17th Birthday, I distinctly remember going to my sister’s house to celebrate my birthday. What was so special about this was that my only gift was a wakeboard, which I was super excited to get and appreciated the thought. It kind of hurt when I got the gift, because we didn’t have a boat and I was never able to use it.

I think my favorite birthday present was when I was in grade school and I got a mystery van toy. That was dope and I played with that thing so much.

every year i have been at camp from when i was about 11 and now i am a counselor. i haven’t seen any friends on my birthday until one year my best friend showed and we pulled out a laptop and hotspotted yo realm for a few hours.

came home tired, was a long day, layed down and fell asleep, woke up and turned on my wifi to see Happy birthday messages from my 3 friends which live 1-2k miles away from me. i had forgotten it was my birthday.

needless to say it was the second best day in my 19 years of living

A few years ago I fell down the stairs on my birthday when the family was in the house. A little embarrassing and painful.

A whole load of nothing
That’s special right?

Happy birthday to you :smiley:

It wasnt my birthday but on one of my friends birthdays my dad dressed up as spiderman and when he jumped off a wall he snapped his tibia. He was trying to become a firefighter at the time. He actually had to interview a week after. He still went to the interview.

Absolute trooper of a dad!

Went paint balling and got tons of bruises from friends on my 16th birthday :cowboy_hat_face:

thats how ya do it

Nobody has mentioned this yet, but Visconti’s name history is public…

my bday is on a holiday(halloween if you reallllly wanted to know), so every year i go get a nice dinner and then get candy from everyone in my neighborhood.
my best one was when i went to a particular amusement park on my birthday. that was the great

Today is my actual birthday and I’m sick :unamused:

happy bday!

I played a lot of ROTMG.

A pair of other twins took over my party