Birthday Giveaway!

My crush was the first person to wish me happy birthday on my birthday. (My parents and other relatives wished me a happy birthday the Sunday dinner before)

Birthday moment:

1 year closer to death
also got my license, was cool

I’d say just throwing big ass parties every few years.

February gang <3

I went to a bar for the first time, and they didn’t card me :stuck_out_tongue:

I broke my hand on my birthday last year

Went skydiving for the first time. Insanely fun.

I didnt want to go out for my latest birthday with my friends even though they insisted. In the end i compromised and went out with just a couple of them to KFC. It was more fun than i expected it to be.

My dad came over from denver and he gave me a computer that I play realm on

I was born.

on my birthday Supercell released Brawl Stars globally!

one time on my 9th birthday i nearly died lmao

on my 16th birthday, I think I ate a orange could have been a cake but you know… same thing

Parents and friends did a surprise birthday party on my 16th birthday. Funny thing was, both my parents and my friends did their individual surprise party without knowing the other group was doing a party so I got two surprises that day :).

Lol my birthday was only a week ago. We went to watch a new movie, Wandering Earth. It’s in Chinese but I took lessons, and the movie was really good. Typical tear-jerker movie, but typical me never cries during movies, so i was just staring at the screen while everyone sniffled around me. Lol

I slept through the entire day.

I’m closing this a day early.
The lucky winner will receive his/her 4 deca rings tomorrow. If he/she doesn’t collect it, a new one will be chosen.
@Orsome congratulations! you are the winner of my birthday giveaway!

Please collect your prize around 8-10 am GMT + 2

:OOOOOOOOOOOO

tank yu~~

I’ll try get in contact with you through Discord :slight_smile:

<3

I legit have no idea how to respond to the questionnaire because Im rarted. But it was Kubera.

On my recent birthday, my grandparents out of nowhere, and for no reason, asked my mom behind my back about what I might want. Somehow she knows I was going to invest in a purple name for realm (Im 21, have my own money, enjoy the fuck out of realm, and wanted to support unity and maybe get a ripper from the chests - which I didnt :c). So my grandmother actually offered and gave me 100$ to put toward the purple name. She still has no idea what the purple name was, or what this game is. Just wanted to get me something I really wanted instead of socks I guess.

Genuinely one of the nicest things anyone has ever gone out of there way for to do for me.