Black Bag Design Idea

Thanks man, by far the most constuctive criticism ive had on this post.
As you said

This bag will drop the UT sets from this dungeon only. The other bag type dropped by this boss will be a standard blue loot bag.

What do you mean by different functions? How are you seriously going to change these items so much they can be categorized as their own type of item?

Or are you just trying to come up with cool prefixes for your overpowered items?

Hey hey hey, woah, hold up.

While I don’t agree that adding a whole new bag type is the best idea, don’t you think you’re being a tad bit too aggressive here? All he’s done is defend his bag type, and he just wants to put it in his dungeon. Why are you all of a sudden trying to slam him? Your post isn’t constructive, and it’s downright rude.

Not everyone is the best at making balanced weapons. Personally, I don’t know @redox so I couldn’t say how good he is at them. Why are you getting mad at him for making a bag type?

The only reason I can see for you to be mad at him is because he isn’t agreeing with you that a new bag type is bad. If that’s your reason for being mad, maybe this forum isn’t for you. Of course, I’m probably wrong, and you have another reason.

However, try to be at least somewhat constructive with your criticism, not just outright rude.

“All he’s done is defend an idea that is superfluous and doesn’t add any real function or feature to the game”

I’m not mad at all, I’m just trying to show that his idea really isn’t thought through.

This is a tipoff that the items will be incredibly overpowered or too convoluted.

again, not mad. I’d literally like him to answer my questions.

Fair enough. His ideas are definitely not complete, and maybe this should be in the WIP section (not this specifically, but this dungeon). However, I think taking a more constructive approach would further his idea along more than calling his bag idea a “cool prefix for overpowered items”.

Not overpowered, but kinda different functions like ST sets, which introduce differet playstyles for the classes that theyre used on.

Also, dont forget that this is a design idea for a loot bag type, Ive already designes items and i will make a topic about those in the ideas: Items category.

Theres nothing wrong with me coming up with a dungeon themes bag, and who the hell told you that LTs would be overpowered at all?

so…an ST set. There’s no need to create a whole new bag type for those items.

I can tell by your phrasing that the LT items are gonna be gamebreaking or unusable, I’m sorry. There’s no way that you can create an item so different it deserves it’s own tier system without making it gamebreaking.

STs have orange bags, nuff said.

and STs drop from multiple places, not just from one boss in one dungeon.

Bags are suppose to be “divine”. I think black bags don’t capture that very well.

So?

How so?

So your point about having STs dropping in separate bags doesn’t make sense. The bags drop from a bunch of different places.

And?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.