Black Tea - ASE/AE - Join the Teaparty

#Black Tea - https://discord.gg/Uw9ycRU

Hey, this is a thread for our guild, Black tea. We’re based in ASE/AE and we’re looking for new members currently. We’re a group of relaxed players and are looking for people that will gel with us and what we want to do. We use discord, run a bunch of keys and talk smack for entertainment.

###Requirements:

Our guild consists of people from various nationalities, but we request that people speak english in discord/gchat. We Don’t have especially strict star or fame requirements, but you must be able to join in on guild activities (which primarily consists of endgame content).

Here are some guidelines for our requirements:

• Strong preference given to applicants with maxed chars, multiple preferred.
  • Orange star
  • Ability to efficiently and safely do shatts in small groups.
  • Being active on discord
  • Absolutely no hacks or exploits, nor a history of such.
  • Public Realmeye

###How to apply:
Apply via our online application form:

Make sure your realmeye is is public before applying

//note: Even if you don’t wanna join our guild, you can still chill out in our discord.

Hope to see you o/

What do you consider active?

Comes on at least a couple times a fortnight or hangs out in discord a fair amount.

wanna join

Interesting offer ol’ chap.

So can I join if I pop some keys

edit: But i want officer though

#Welcome to the forums @Guro!!
Have a :cookie:

Bumping to let everyone know we’re in a new phase of recruitment, primarily for endgame players looking for a stable group to complete the fancy new endgame content at such a time when it arrives.

I have updated the application form and OP to reflect our new focus on skill-based applicants and we are now taking expressions of interest from appropriate players.

If you have any questions, swing by our discord or PM a rank in-game. Please do not message via realmeye, this is a poor way to contact us.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.