Blackhole Orb

Blackhole Orb
A orb present in the creation of the universe, responsible for a thousand novas.

###Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 110
  • Cooldown: 7 seconds
  • Effects:
    ~ Stasis Radius: 6 sqrs (wismod: +0.1 sqrs/5 wis > 50)
    ~ Stasis Duration: 4 seconds (wismod: +0.5 sec/5 wis > 50)
    ~ Speedy: 2.5 seconds (wismod:+0.2 sec/5 wis > 50)
    ~ Teleports to Cursor
  • Stat Bonus: +4 SPD, +4 DEF
  • Feed Power: 700
  • Fame Bonus: 6%

Dunno where should it drop.

Any thoughts about it?

Clearly for rushing, and you did a good job on it. I suggest letting it drop from void? It makes sense and the color scheme fits it.

OMG :heart_eyes:

Sprite looks soooooo good

Not sure about effects because don’t really play mystic or play at all but looks pretty good.

Void probably sounds pretty sound not that I have completed a lost halls but has the dark kind of shading and colouring for the Void boss.

Also once again that sprite looks so cool!

And might wanna change the Feed Power from being %6 and Fame Bonus from 700 and swap them around.

thanks! i personally thought it was looking pretty simple

thanks for that, but

i think i’d be oversaturating the void with whites, it already has 5.

No void have 5whites dont need next. :wink:

that’s what i said

maybe i should give it to o2?

Actually
Black hole are are form from dying super red giant
Star collapsing faster than expanding
And escape velocity is faster than light speed

Also I’m science nerd

I mean, there’s no reason for me to put what’s a black hole on the idea.

Black holes are formed when Celestial bodies with a core mass of greater than 3 solar masses (or the total mass of the star is greater than 18 solar masses).
They collapse because the gravity generated by having a sh!t ton of mass exceeds that of radiation pressure (hydrogen into helium, helium into carbon, etc until you reach iron)
In order to be able to leave a black hole while beyond the event horizon; you need to be travelling faster than the speed of light c.

A black hole, when fallen into, will make a human undergo spaghettification. So, a black hole is rotmg is not feasible, because there is no force that can stop a black hole from killing sh!t.

Maybe limon? I just think because she’s a “sprite” goddess and black holes are exploding stars.

(idk stars and sprite sound similar, and it already has a “space” theme + ep is there so)

eh alot of people are against an o2 white because he’s supposedly for “top drops only” but w/e

limon has 2 whites already

also it’s too OP for Limon, no?

limon drops the planewalker, and it fits the same purpose as the orb

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.