Blade of Dawn (Vanity)

Blade of Dawn

Blade of Dawn

Its blade is filled with a powerful light taken from the morning sun itself. Its origin lies within a band of misfits that are set on providing light to all of those within the realm.

Damage: 600
Range: 4
Rate of Fire: 9%
Ignores defense of target
On Equip:
+5 Maximum HP
Fame Bonus: 3%

Shots are randomized like the Dagger of the Amethyst Prism, but only in shades of Red to Yellow.

This may look like it is very strong, but in reality, it isn’t. It does an extremely high 600 Damage and ignores defense, but its major drawback that makes it a vanity is its 9% Rate of Fire. This will highly hurt its DPS in the end.

too op

what were you thinking
remember when deca buffed hydra? nobody was dying on leather armor classes anymore.
This, this will completely render the game unplayable.
please fix your item.

I have a feeling that he came up with this in a few minutes.

new stats: -100 hp, firerate 60, dmg 140 and no this is a joke so don’t change a thing, I will find you . . .

shit ur right

Also, no, I didn’t, actually. This is something of mine I’ve had around for around 6 months or so now, I’ve just had it stored away. The sprite wasn’t always like this though, and that change was after about a month or so after I made it, but that’s the latest edit I’ve done.

What would be the point of having 1000 damage and ignoring defense?

To hit extremely hard, but fire absurdly slow. That’s why it’s a Vanity. It’s way too drastic of a gap to actually use.

It still could be legitemately used

It actually can still be viable to my surprise.
Sword of Splendor is the Blade of Dawn in this case.

It’s still going to be very hard to use even then.

True, but I myself would do it for the hell of it :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be useful on high def enemies

No, I mean having 1k damage is basically the same thing as ignoring defense already.

for the memes

Its not a meme if its good

jk

very op on switch in shatts :open_mouth:

Shit ur right

:open_mouth: op on oryx when he has 1k hp :open_mouth:

DAM

That’s pretty good