Blade of the Basilisk

Blade of the Basilisk

BladeOfTheBasilisk

Only used in desperate times, basilisks use their extremely sharp teeth to rip apart the armor of their foes.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 100
  • Shot Type 1: BladeOfTheBasiliskShot
  • Shots: 1
  • Cast Range: 4.4 tiles
  • Shot Range: 5 tiles
  • Shot Angle: 90 degrees
  • Shot Speed: 7.5 tiles per second
  • Damage: 400 - 600
  • Effect: Armor Broken for 2 seconds
  • Special properties: Shots pass through obstacles, Armor Piercing
  • Shot Type 2: BladeOfTheBasiliskShot2
  • Shots: 2
  • Cast Range: 4.4 tiles
  • Shot Range: 5 tiles
  • Shot Angle: -90 degrees
  • Shot Speed: 10 tiles per second
  • Damage: 100 - 200
  • Effect: Exposed for 4 seconds
  • Special properties: Shots pierce through enemies, Shots pass through obstacles
  • Stat Bonus: +5 atk, -5spd
  • Cooldown: 5 seconds
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1200

Drops From:

• Tezcacoatl the Great Basilisk

More info

Wakis are pretty new in Realm, so there arenā€™t many things to go on with it. So I decided to create a new one to add to the roster, which drops from one of the newer dungeons: the Secluded Thicket. Most of the time, dungeon bosses drop if not one then two whites. (Iā€™m probably going to be creating another white for both El Dorado and Xolotl the Lightning God, but thatā€™s for later.)
To those of you saying ā€œthis is too overpowered,ā€ the armor-breaking shot only hits one enemy, since it doesnā€™t pierce. It is kinda good with just one enemy though, because for 100 mana it causes armor broken and exposed, along with an average of 800 damage excluding the status effects.

Head of the Statue [Reworking]

For a second I thought that was some kind of axe.

Lol was about to lecture you on how swords shouldnā€™t have status effects when I noticed itā€™s a waki.

Good idea. Iā€™m not a pro on balancing stats, but the arnour break looks good and fits the whole ā€œsamurai exposes enemy weak spots thingā€.
Maybe reduce the ā€˜second shot typeā€™ to only two shots. Itā€™s pretty powerful.

Otherwise, youā€™re good.
Have a snacc for your hard work. :milk_glass: :cookie:

nom nom nom

one part of the sprite looks toooooooooo thiccccccccccc

for the sprite

try to have more contrast between the blade and the sheath thing. Like the sheath is grey, grey-purple, blue. And the blade is for the ost part grey and white. And this is with a lot of shading so it just blends togther, after looking at it for like 1 minute, i can see it more clearly butā€¦

why does the shot projectile look like wand and sword?

idk :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.