Blade of the Cloud Tatsu

Blade of the Cloud Tatsu

Forged in the holy temple smithy in the clouds in honor of the legendary cloud tatsu.

Tier: Untiered
MP Cost: 110
Shots: 6
Damage: 120-140 (average: 130 / total 1 round: 780 / total 3 rounds: 2340)
Effect: Exposed for 2.5 sec
3e60qSV Wavy Shots
jgk7Hzc Shots pass through obstacles
Multi_Shot Shots hit multiple targets
Special: Shots circle the user 3 times (full 360 degrees)
Cooldown: 4 sec
Stat Bonus: +5 SPD
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1200

Drops From: Ivory Wyvern

Notes:

• Once an enemy gets Exposed (HAHA GET IT?), it will cannot be Exposed (LMAO) again until the effects of the ability is over

The mechanics of this item may be quite confusing, so I made this to make clearer. I’m not very good at describing stuff, so I’m just going to say that when you press Space, the location of your cursor decides the size of the circle that the shots follow.

• Don’t make the circle too big, but don’t make it too small either, or you’ll be forced to tank in order to get your shots in

• Not spammable, but an extremely handy ability to keep around

• Remember, the bigger circle, the longer the duration

Lore
The cloud temple up in the heavens created this holy blade long ago to worship the mythical tatsu (“dragon”) of the clouds. Made of indestructible Skysteel and sharper than the deadliest mortal katana ever forged, it is considered a sacred weapon that should be used by the most worthy of heroes and for honorable deeds only. Fallen in the grasps of the demonic Ivory Wyvern, the heroes of the Realm must destroy the ancient monster and its four companions to regain the holy blade.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able express the speed of the shots.

It’s very good and original idea I’m not sure about drop location but still it’s very good

If you look at it one way, it’s the perfect location, with the wyverns and all. But if you look at it another way, it sucks. First or second, though, it’s the only one I could think of.

Bump (need more suggestions)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.