Blade of Xil

I was bored and playing around on pfiffel (because I finally kind of figured out how to use it) Anyway, I ended up creating a cool look vanity katana based off of the void katana. However, after messing around a bit, I ended up creating a katana that I think could actually be useable(still mostly for vanity) but it does have solid advantages over other katana types.

Sorry mate, but it says access denied. Maybe make it so everyone can view?

Sorry. Thanks for the advice. Man I made a million of these and I manage to fuck up this time :stuck_out_tongue:

Overal, 6/10.

Sprite is basically a recolor of void blade, but that makes sense considering your story, so that’s fine. 3/4

Item is not insanely overpowered, and seems actually quite fun to use, although it does not fill any niche that needs filling at the moment. However, it seems like it would actually be better if you just one everything down a bit. Less shots, faster fire rate. Maybe a longer lifespan, but slow projectile speed? Maybe rebounding shots, or something unique, but as of right now, it just seems like you piled on a ton of shots to make a new weapon. 2/4

Lore is good, but where would this drop from? Also, projectile color should correspond with the blade, as the projectiles for void blade match its blade. 1/2

Over all, not to bad. Flesh it out a bit more and it could be a very viable idea!

First, too anwser why the projectile doesn’t match the katana. Well… I have no idea how to add projectiles in pfiffel. For why the shot spd is so fast, originally it was slower but then they began to overlap and weird shit began to happen. However, 20 shots is too much so do you think 10 shots plus rebound would work?

As to anwser your question of where they would drop from, no idea. Initially, it was going to be called blade of void and drop as an april fools thing from gulpord. However, once it became useful, I had no idea where it should drop from. Maybe fro xil in the yet to be released part of the mountain temple

Sure looks like a fun katana and I would definitely use that on my ninja!

Very interesting idea. The sprite is a recolor of the Void Blade, but hey, my Futago is too, so I guess I can’t talk there.

I really like this idea! I would use this if my ninja was still alive. Just one question, where do you plan for this to drop? I don’t know if it would be a good idea if it dropped from gulpord, but how about it dropping in a troom? Also are you planning this as a white bag?
EDIT- a drop from xil would be interesting

Needs a better sprite. Also, should rename it to ‘Blade of Lag.’

What do you have against the sprite. Also, it isn’t for everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

Judging by this and the picture of the projectile blast you showed, you basically made a weapon with the quality of a shield.

Now you made a monster of a weapon.

Good idea but the lag this could cause scares me.

:smiley: It isn’t very useful but I created an item that I would use.
@ZaTank Hey, it mgiht be deadly but I based it off soemthing I would use

Oh yeah, I’m not sure if you can add a projectile into pfiffel. However, you could sprite one and just put it in the Google Doc.

Also, 10 shots with rebound actually sounds really fun! You know, I was thinking, if you wanted to make it a bit more viable, it could be like, 3-6 shots, depending on how much damage you want, with pierce. Then you have a viable katana with the ability to do more damage to stationary targets! Just brainstorming though, might not be that good.

Drop would be fun from Xil.

WTF 10 SHOTS?
That will probably break my game…

@moderators @Shatter @nevov Pls close this. I gonna be using this somewhere else :smiley: