Blazetrail Veil [Rogue UT Cloak]

*Sprite is work in progress.

It almost feels OP for rushing, since you just insta kill a lot of the lower level things. But it’s a cool idea. I guess the 3 second uncloak counters that. Definitely something that might be worth fooling around with, so gratz!

It’s rather different from anything I’ve played with, so it’s hard to judge if it’s OP, useless, good, or situational or even underpowered…

Lower the flame damage to something realistic please…either that or remove invisible to balance it out a bit better.

It’s got a high MP cost and 7 second cool down, that’s three seconds of no cloak, weakens the wearer and only spawns 2(?) flames. It seems pretty balanced.

@Lurkah drop location? Also can you confirm how many flames the cloak spawns?

Too much in one item though, should be simplified.

The stat bonuses should be removed though, I don’t see why they’re there.

True, no HP bonus for a damaging cloak.

I’d recommend making it clear that it only makes three flames, lowering the damage on the flames (to maybe something like 500-750?), and getting rid of the stat bonuses, but overall it seems like a good idea

The damage is quite realistic. If you have a rogue with bloody and pala buff, it can deal 700 damage a hit with with etherite. Which is quite a bit… The damage isnt too insane if you think about the cooldown and MP cost.

The radius is quite large if you think about it though.

exploding flame

exploding

flame

No.

That’s the radius of a Shaitan Skull

That’s a Skull, Moonbattle. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

For a rogue, yes.

alright, since op asked for feedback, i guess i’ll be the one to provide it.

the sprite is alright, and there’s not much else i could really say about it lol. i’d say use brighter orange/yellow colors, since the dark streaks along the left and right sides are a bit dark for a flame-themed cloak.

imo, you should drop the att and add 2 to spd, since all you’re doing with the cloak is running in and leaving a bomb. you need spd more than att for that, even if the increase is barely consequential.

also include a drop location. otherwise, no complaints. aside from being a bit dark, the sprite is decent, and the role of the cloak is clear. i’d definitely say it leans on the situational side a bit, but i see a bit of use for it in glands.

Cloak spawns 3 flames, one at 0 seconds, another at 2 seconds, and one more at 4 seconds. No drop location yet

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.