Blind Prism

What? No, lol.

but… the ttricker who used it was a decoy??
this mean only decoy can use prism???

Honestly I like the concept, and everything about it. Seems balanced and a new idea/prism for the trickster. The only thing I would want is a different sprite, that one just looks…odd

A longer decoy isn’t the issue. Being able to aim it wherever you want is the issue, because that’s what makes it way too good.

Remove the aim to cursor and up the decoy time, and sure, it’s balanced. Being able to aim it way easier and more efficiently than any other prism? No.

Please, read how its made . Decoy on cursor its only thing that is special for prisms in the game , ofc invisible is also special but cloaks aleardy have it . Prism that have bad decoy and is used just to get invisible? No.

Read it correctly , it says that they thought ,young trickster will never learn how to teleport" they saw her decoy, not her as decoy . Also if you ever played Lb in LoL , her passive is mirror image , its something like that.

Clearly you’re not getting how superior prisms are if they could be aimed by using your cursor.

I think you’re missing the point of realm’s game design and how to balance equipment.

Have you ever heard of the game tf2? It’s weapons/equipment are like UTs. They are strong and situational in their own right, and the load outs can be customized to allow for very powerful combinations, without unfairly skewing the power of certain weapons/equipment.

Whether or not an item is tradable should not determine it’s usefulness or power. Each “tier” of UT from the Robe of the Tlatoani to the Void Bow, is balanced in accordance to it’s difficulty. This difficulty is based on numerous factors including, but not exclusively limited to; dungeon difficulty, dungeon duration, boss soulbound damage, white bag percentage, and dungeon strategy.

UTs have to be situational. This is how realm’s itemization has been built upon for the last eight years. Even the most overpowered items in this game have situations where other items are better. THIS is what makes the tiered items good. Situational game design makes the tiered, or stock, equipment good. This is why in games like tf2, the stock equipment are still viable choices despite the other choices.

The UTs from Lost Halls are STRONG, but the T14/T13 equipment from Lost Halls is overall stronger because it’s just good in every situation. This part of game design has kept prod prod, and not your average pser*$r like ni&#^’$ or reven&$ &@ ^%@ *(!@#^.

We obviously disagree on what the whole point of the game is, so we can just move on with our lives by saying agree to disagree.

Brushing off the point, I see.

Wii’s ENTIRE post was more than descriptive for the flow of the game in regards to UTs being situational and the entire post about tradable UTs, and you respond with…

“Let’s agree to disagree”?

What the fuck, dude.

You seem to be angry for some reason. It’s not a good idea to get mad and then go online saying whatever you feel like. That’s a good way of getting people to hate you. You should probably take a break and sort out whatever it is that’s causing you to get worked up over a game.

And then playing innocent like you weren’t getting a hard-on over telling me (and someone else) why I was wrong with the dumbest argument I have ever heard:

“Uts don’t have to be situational”

if neither side is willing to concede concerning the point, why should it still be argued? there’s no point in continuing an argument that neither side is going to foreseeably come up with a resolution to.

He didn’t even bother acknowledging the post at all. He just “don’t feel like arguing anymore” and ignored the post.

That just seems kinda dickish to me, especially with the rest of his posts and his side of the argument.

@JohnMH and @Adolfia , shut up and get back on topic, this is an item post not “the thing he’s doing seems kinda dickish so we will argue”.

Well excuse me, Mr. Moderator. The idea itself is still unbalanced and I’m sticking to that, despite how much the OP rees at it.

Precisely the opposite, you wavered so much from talking about the item during your ‘debate’. Back on topic.

Went back on topic with that and you still say “back on topic”.

Yikes.

(Not everyone can be a mediator, by the way. Just a note.)

A mediator is someone who tries to make people arguing come to an agreement. I’m just telling you to shut up.

I mean, I have every right to not listen. If it were a Mod, and they were saying “hey, let’s not fight”, I would. If a Mod used your attitude, though, I’d question their influence.

Am I a moderator or not then? Make yer mind up.

BaCk On ToPiC…
@LawaWizard I like the item, ABSOLUTELY everyone’s suggestions for DECENT stat changes have been acknowledged and implemented by you. What is the decoy’s speed however? Given that now it increases going up the tiers, is it the same as a t6, or maybe faster/slower?