Bloody minor ring (ut)

Bloody Minor Ring of Despair

New%20Piskel
“Everyone underestimate the true power of their first ring and throw it away. Now it seek for revenge.”

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • On Equip: Random Stats from Tiered Rings (T1 - T6 Rings). There could be multiple Stats from1-8 stats total.
  • On Inventory : No Stats.
  • Cooldown to Re-Equip : 60 sec.
  • Fame Bonus: 0% OR 100% if a player equip T0 ring when found this ring.
  • Feed Power: 450
  • Soulbound : YES. (i dont want to destroy the economy).
  • Drop from : (Brown bag) soloing/90% damage on Oryx 2, 40% the void. (chance to get it still rare even soloing).

More info

When you put this ring in your inventory the ring will show no stats bonus at all, the stats will show up ONLY when you equip it. Every time you “equip-unequip” this ring the stats will always change. And you have a chance to get multiple stats bonus. Ex : +40Hp (T1), +80Mp(T2) and so on up to 8 total stats (6 multiple stats is rare enough). There is a very little tiny small micro nano chance to get all 8 stats from T6 rings which is beyond rare but it is possible. You either get an OP stats or you get LOLZ. The idea came from when i was pooping so… yeah… i guess its pretty sh*** idea eh? lol.

P.S: Imagine u finally got all of the 8 T6 stats! and accidentally unequip it. DAT FEELZ MAN.

Sounds like a ring that would just induce a lot of people sitting still and equipping/unequipping every 60 seconds until they got the perfect or near perfect ring. Cool but doesn’t seem like a good idea in practice.

Exactly what I was about to say.

To fix this, what if you could only reroll the stats once per day? It would also be nice if the stat reroll was made possible through a separate button, rather than equiping-unequiping, if such a long cooldown was made.

Also, I think that a more interesting idea would be to have the maximum amount of a stat depend on the number of stats rolled on a ring. Basicly, the ring’s chosen stats would follow these rules when rerolling :

• There is a better chance to get a medium amount of stats (4-5 different stats). The extreme numbers, 1 and 8, would be very rare occurences.

• The less different stats you have on the ring, the stronger they’ll be. For exemple, getting a spd/def roll would make the ring roll those stats between 7 and 10, while getting an 8 stats roll would make the ring roll between +40hp/mp | +2 and +80hp/mp | +4.

For instance, here are a few random rolls the ring could give with this kind of stat rolling :

+10 vit
+60 hp, +6 spd, +5 def, +6 dex
+9 att, +8 wis

Of course such an idea would have to be balanced out, so that the ring doesn’t outclass other end-game rings too easily. The idea is to have a ring that can be rerolled by a player until he/she finds a combination of stats he/she likes. It would also bring way more diversity in end-game sets, breaking the idea that there is only one or two possible “ultimate” sets.

This just completely goes against the unwritten laws of RotMG. Realm is supposed to be about strategy. Players are supposed to think, “Should I use Deca or Pyra? Minor DEF or UB DEF? No ring or Omni?”, not sit in the Shorelines while taking a single ring on and off until either you get the desirable ring or the character’s finger falls off.

So the drop is public? And you have to get 90% dmg on O2??? Or 40% on a void, that’s impossible unless you are soloing or duo. And yeah I think the cooldown should be set to every hour, cause it can be abused, players wait a minute and try to get op ring bonuses.

What da fk are those chicken scratches, they blind my eyes

Hmmm :thinking:

TMI lmao

hahahahhahhhaha
foolish youngling thinks solo void is possible

It’s bad even as a joke UT.
I’m close to stowing this away, but that would conflict with other joke ideas.

u know i tried to make its impossible to get this ring. The ring lives up its name “despair”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.