Blue flashing for stasis?

Idk if I’m losing my mind or something but I coulda sworn there was an amazing update before I took a break where enemies would flash blue before becoming unstasised, but now that I’m playing again I don’t see it anymore. Was it disables, or is there a setting I have to turn back on, or am I just going crazy?

I remember that too. Possibly one of the graphical features of Flash that never got ported to Unity.

The karma orb makes the enemies stasis blue. I love messing with people who keep saying “WTF WHY ARE THEY FLASHING BLUE?!”

It was added to Exalt for some time, I believe. However, it didn’t always work well, since objects flashing tend to render improperly if they start flashing while they’re off-screen.
I sincerely hope it gets brought back - it’s the closest thing we’ve gotten to this

Ah gotcha. I was asking around in some discords and nobody knew what i was talking about so I thought I was losing it :joy: thats a shame, I think its such a necessary feature especially for non-mystics who dont know what orb is being ised and how long ago the enemies were stasised

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.