BLU's Adventures

I can’t bring up a good estimate, but 15 -
20 hours seems fairly accurate with a good train, with even more for feeding and all. (Probably double in your case, like damn 70k feed O_O)

The maximum fame to exp ratio ends at 220, so doing those is probably the most efficient system, it’s like 2-3 minutes of tutorial, another 2-3 to level, then 10 or so to get to 220. And yeah, the walls suck :frowning:
I ended up giving up on the god fame bonuses, but they might be more efficient to have.

Also, I’m not sure how the trains are right now, especially with the event going on, so it may take longer or shorter than usual.

Keep in mind I have 8 ambrosias from calendar rewards and stuff

You know how exp boosters give 2x exp till level 20? I had an idea in which you accumulate 20 or so epic chests, get a level 19 ninja, use a ray katana (consistant damage), and kill all 20 epic chests at once. You can get 60k exp per chest with exp booster, times 20 is 1,200,000 exp from all 20 with exp boost. That’s around 1000 fame, isn’t it?

Then you can drink the useless rainbow potions you have in there, pick up the life and sweet white bags, and then with 5-6 def stored in your ninja from those epic chests, kill 10-20 gods and get that fame bonus.

That chest idea could actually work with any class that can deal consistent damage, Necros, Assassins, and Huntresses can do it with their abilities, as well as Sorcerer and Priests if you have a Honey Scepter or Tome of Pain respectively, and Ninjas can do it with a Ray Katana.

My only question if whether or not that’ll actually give you the fame like you say it does. All of the chests would have to be in exactly the same location if you were doing it with a Ray Katana though, which makes the ninja a bit iffy on this.

No, just in a straight line that doesn’t divulge from 6.11 range

Projectiles are not immediate though, you need all of the chests to be in the exact same spot otherwise the first one would die, you’d receive the experience, get to level 20, and the exp booster disables itself, then the rest die and by your theory you’d miss out on tons of fame.

right…

Maxed defense, hey!

:fireworks: :cake: :sparkler: :confetti_ball: :tada:

Been a while since I uploaded screenys, so here’s me at 6/8!

From here on out, I’ll be working on getting a UT Bow and 7/8’ing her, as well as starting a new PPE.

Nice, i’m assuming she’s a ppe?

Yup :slight_smile:

Two speedy boys

I eventually got this guy up to level 20, so once I get myself a UT bow (preferably a doom bow) on my huntress, I’ll be getting serious on the warrior.

I’ve done basically everything on my NPEs (no pet) so no, I would say you don’t need 300+ extra vitality to do one.

4 Stars to Yellow!

I have tested and confirmed that your theory is false. In the example given, using a Tier 5 Poison, I destroyed 5 Epic Chests all at once, with an Experience Booster active. The end result was a measly 265 fame. If your theory was correct I would have ended up with at least 500 fame, but I didn’t.

oof

worth a shot though

yeet

Coral booooooow!!! I’m so happy right now :DDD

Oh, aren’t white bags gorgeous…

One nasty void, ended up getting two life and a mana. Raid leader told good stories.

risguy is @sxplorer’s friend

hi i was in that and asking why we werent picking up flames and he told me full BOID

:3