Bookwyrm’s piano music thread ^•^ 🎵

Slowly but surely, I’m approaching the completion of another composition… :smiley:

25 days and no song

Yes, I have a small explanation… the usb I was saving everything on started shorting recently, which destroyed my progress for about two weeks. I started over, and then, just 2 days ago, it snapped out of being broken, so I quickly uploaded everything to my OneDrive! I should have already done that, but had forgotten.

Sorry about that! I wasn’t communicating that here. I will double my efforts.

this just might be my favorite arc of this manga ngl

Lel

“My life as a Monstrously Mixed-up Manga”

thats pretty fire id read that

Finally, one of the two songs I’ve been working on is finished. I normally work on songs once, maybe twice a week, but I’ve been doing at least 2-3 days on both of them since I last was delayed.

And here it is! Scherzo in B-Flat Major

Honestly not my proudest work, and a little on the shorter side. But it’s an update nonetheless!

@Sadfahlsdj

Why are you pinging them? Are they someone who has created music in the past?

Bump

How dare you. I was letting this fade for a while, because I suddenly lost the time to regularly update the thread.

I had good intentions, but there are higher priorities at the moment.

I’m just a jerk like that😉

Thought I would share the piece I have been working on recently! Enjoy the squeaky piano noises.

chin reveal poooooog
That’s a beautiful piece, by the way. I used to play the Happy Farmer as a kid. Same composer, I think! :grinning:

Ok, I laughed at that

Yes, same composer! The two pieces are actually side by side in that book in front of me. Happy Farmer way one of my favorite pieces when I started playing Bass because of the position jumps and string crossings, but I never played it on piano until I sight-read it a few days ago as a break from practicing this piece.

That’s a song I used to have memorized by feel. I almost even used it as one of my recital pieces! Very well done. It was a tad slower than I’m used to, but it sounded nearly flawless!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.