Bored ama

some people here may remember me as an active forums user a few years back, others may currently know me in the game, some not at all, but im very bored and tired so ask me questions and ill answer :smiley:

does not have to be realm related but preferrably it would be

who is your waifu

i dont specifically have a waifu (i mostly watch western tv) but my favorite anime is nichijou, so let’s just say sakamoto since cats are the best :slight_smile:

favourite class?
and how are you?

smh imagine not having the mystic class from rotmg as your waifu, you have no taste :wink:

Fire Flower my beloved.

how did you get into realm, and why do you keep playing!

I remember you as a geometry dash mad man.

Did you ever beat Plasma Pulse III?

Mystic, with necro and trickster closely following

I’m good :slight_smile: thanks for asking

Discovered it through randomly looking at kongregate badges that I thought would be easy to get over 10 years ago, was hooked ever since. I keep playing because I enjoy the people I have made friends with in the game, as well as the core elements of the game. This game is a huge blend of genres that I love and I still enjoy doing dungeons after so many times.

I haven’t played that game in years, it became very annoying and the community soured it for me too

Tips on fame farming?

Fame isn’t something I like to set as a main priority as I think that it makes everything very boring and get stale fast. Just play dungeons that you enjoy and keep setting new goals or objectives and you’ll passively get fame as you have fun in the game.

that kind of mindset won’t help me beat @LilCuzzo in the samurai fame rankings

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.